Chapter 471: Doing Something Wrong with Kindness!

Almost an hour, Wei Yue four people with a clean wash, wearing brand new clothes of the little beggars into the box, the table has been filled with a variety of exquisite dishes, all the color and smell, hooked a few little beggars' stomachs like beating drums, Shen Liang and others couldn't help but laugh, raised their hands to beckon them to sit down.

"Eat quickly, talk when you're full."

While speaking, Shen Liang smoothly clipped a big chicken leg stewed soft and rotten to the little beggar closest to him, the little beggar swallowed his saliva, and after whispering thanks, he ate it and ate it, looking at their gobbling appearance, the smile on Shen Liang and Pei Yuanxi's faces was much lighter, they were afraid that they had never really filled their stomachs, right? It's good to see that they are thin one by one, and they are dirty and dirty, but now they are cleanly washed, but they look even more dry and thin.

"You eat slowly, be careful not to choke, and no one will rob you."

"Hmm... Uncle, good times..."

"It's delicious, you can't eat it in such a hurry, hurry, drink the soup."

"Thank you, thank you..."

"Good times..."

Worried that they would choke, Wei Yue and several people all became inferiors, one by one to serve them soup and pass water, the little beggars ate their mouths full of oil, had long forgotten what reserved was, gulped and kept stuffing food into their mouths, During the period, he did not forget to vaguely say that it was delicious, and all of them smiled into two attractive crescent moons.

"Eat slowly, it's not enough, let's continue to call."

Shen Liang did not move the chopsticks, even if it was noon, when it was time to eat, seeing that they were so satisfied, he also felt that his stomach was full, but Pei Yuanxian cut a fruit into small pieces and fed it to his mouth, Shen Liang did not refuse, and opened his mouth to bite.

"Buckle!"

There was a knock on the door, and before they could respond, the sliding box door was pulled open from the outside, Murong Yu and Wei Tan walked in one after another, the little beggars stopped eating in unison, they were a little embarrassed to look at the two who came in and Pei Yuanfu, Murong Yufufu saw the two sitting in the main seat at a glance, although their appearance was slightly different, but those eyes and temperament still did not change.

The husband and wife looked at each other, and Wei Tan couldn't stop laughing: "I said Liangliang, how did you make yourselves into this virtue?"

While speaking, the two walked towards them, and Fan Zhongyunfu gave them their seats.

"Microserver private visit, how can you do it without doing some disguise? Why are you two here? I'm not telling that Wang Treasurer not to tell you. 

Earlier, from Wang's reaction, he guessed that he would definitely inform Murong Yu, but he didn't expect that their husband and husband would really come together.

"Idle at home is also idle, just when daddy took Yuyu to Xiayang Royal Mansion to play with Xiaoshi and them, let's take a look, what's going on with these children?"

Early this morning, Uncle Wei and Lao Lin brought small stones to Murong's house, and I don't know how, they talked about Princess Xiayang, just when Yito was going to Xiayang Royal Mansion to pay New Year's greetings to Princess Wangye, they simply went together, I heard that Xiao Zhuozi also took the child to make fun, originally they also wanted to go, this is not to hear that they are going out of the palace today, I am afraid that they suddenly ran to Murong's house and can't find anyone, Who knew that they didn't wait for the emperor's husband to come, but they received news from Wang, saying that they were here, and he and his husband simply came directly.