Chapter 487: The Truth, Severely Punished!

After the rest of his life, he learned that the emperor was not as desperate as he imagined, Sun Mingquan's psychological defense line was not broken, and he honestly explained everything he knew, according to his confession, King Xiayang personally led the Yulin Army to surround the Shangshu Mansion of the military department and arrest Wu Yuanshan, but what they didn't expect was that the black hand behind the scenes was not him, no, it is correct to say that the black hand behind the scenes was not only him, but also Hube Shangshu Cui Zhenguo, university scholar Wan Changqing, and more than a dozen civil and military officials, they were all dissatisfied with what the empress did, After Lü Shuren was investigated, they gathered this time to make trouble through Sun Mingquan's dissatisfaction with Yang Wanli, just to let the empress know their importance.

But what they didn't expect was that they hadn't found the most suitable opportunity to publicize the Lu family's collective suicide by poisoning, and the emperor was the first to get off the imperial list, and the style of the iron-armored guard was also greatly unexpected to them, forcing them to make a decision to kill people in a hurry, but who would have thought that all this was arranged by the emperor and queen and Xiayang Wang and others long ago.

When Wu Yuanshan couldn't bear to explain one by one, Tianshu and Yang Peng also had results, first of all, Yang Peng, through the autopsy of the Nether Secret Guard, it was determined that Lu Shuren's family was poisoned before and after last night's dinner, the poison was mixed in the food, it can be determined that they did not commit suicide, but poisoned and killed, and then the iron-armored guard went through torture, first learned from the mouth of the jailer that all the people on duty in prison last night were drugged and did not wake up until this morning, knowing that the Lu family committed suicide, They were afraid of pursuing responsibility, so they did not dare to say it, and the people guarding outside the prison of the Criminal Department, in the absence of anyone entering and leaving, they could not go in and check, which caused the situation that Lu Shuren's family was poisoned and no one was aware of, through the identification of the jailer, the iron-armored guard found a few people who sent dinner to them and the prisoners, basically did not use much torture, they honestly explained that it was ordered by the people above to do it, layer by layer of investigation, and finally locked Sun Mingquan, and Chu Caizheng is indeed innocent.

The things they found were completely consistent with the explanations of Sun Mingquan and Wu Yuanshan, this matter was very involved, the emperor was furious, and ordered not to let any of them go, the Yulin Army and the Imperial City Army were dispatched at the same time, before dark, all the relevant personnel were arrested, the collision of the power of the subject and the power of the monarch once again ended in a fiasco of the power of the subject, the early dynasty specially convened by the Sun was raised, the emperor and the empress sat on the dragon chair together, all the officials involved in the case knelt on the main hall, and Yin Cone was ordered to declare the will.

"Fengtian Fortune, Emperor Edict, former military department Shangshu Wu Yuanshan, Hubu Shangshu Cui Zhenguo, university scholar Wan Changqing, imperial history..."

A long list of official positions and names followed, one by one against the people kneeling in the hall, and the civil and military officials standing on both sides did not bow their heads in silence: "Dozens of officials are suspected of poisoning hundreds of Lu families, framing the chief judge Yang Wanli, and falling into injustice, after verification is true, they themselves all confessed, such a big disobedience, must be severely punished, the above people, all of them, immediately executed, no mistake, I admire this!" 

The so-called three races, that is, the father family, the mother family, and the wife family, are not widely involved, and the general emperor is rarely so harsh, everyone in the Jinluan Hall knows that the emperor is really moving with them this time, if there is a next time, I am afraid that it will be more than just the three families.