Chapter 454: Dealing with the Palace People, Little Buns

To be the Queen Mother?

What do those people think? They are not the biological mother of their father and concubine, and they have not raised the emperor of his family, so it is too whimsical, right?

Rao is Shen Liang's knowledgeable and deeply speechless: "Those people's mother clans are still there?"

But there are no words, it is still necessary to deal with it.

"It's not there, the lord and monarch forgive sins, the slaves are not very clear, when the first emperor was selected, he also had some concerns, I was afraid that after they really had, the mother clan would be strong and foreign qi dictatorship, after all, the age of the first emperor is not young, so he chose the children of some small families, after the emperor ascended the throne as emperor, he cleaned up a lot of officials, and in the next few years, King Xiayang combed it again, it should be that there is no left of their mother family."

After all, Yin Tao is a eunuch, plus he has long forgotten the existence of those people, and it is not clear for the time being whether the mother clan of those people is still in the court.

"Where's the roster?"

Nodding, Shen Liang did not blame, his gaze turned to the pile of rosters, Yin Tao stepped forward to rummage for it, pulled out a book and handed it to him respectfully: "Lord Monarch, please look over."

"Hmm."

Taking the roster, Shen Liang did not open it, but raised his voice to beckon Yuan Shao: "Quickly find out whether these people's mother clan is still in the court, by the way, help me check how Yito has lived all these years and who has bullied him."

"Yes."

Yuan Shao took the roster and left in a flash, Shen Liang turned his head but found Yin Tao's face full of envy, and shook his head unamusedly: "Envy what?" Don't you also know martial arts?

Regarding the people who served closely, Shen Liang also did some understanding.

"The three-legged cat kung fu of the slave, where can it be compared with the shadow guard of the lord monarch."

Looking back, Yin Cone smiled shyly, it's really not that he is humble, he really only knows some three-legged cat kung fu, when he was a child, he was selected to serve the emperor, and the emperor taught him on a whim, and later he himself found those guards to learn a little.

"You have to like to let His Majesty find someone to teach you."

The emperor of his family seems to spoil him, he should not be stingy, and he himself does not mind that the people around him will do some fist and foot work.

"Thank you Lord Monarch for your love, the slaves are all this age, or envy."

Determined that he was not joking, Yin Tao's heart warmed, but he had to give up, it was best to start learning martial arts at a young age, he had missed it, and he also knew that he had a few pounds and two weights, the affairs of the chief of the inner circle were enough for him to be busy, where there was still idle work to learn martial arts.

Glancing at him faintly, Shen Liang did not continue this topic, picked up a roster and flipped through it: "The cleaning of female officials and palace maids and concubines must be thorough, starting from the imperial palace later, mainly the palace, release them out of the palace in batches, compensation according to their monthly offering, silver from Nekuti, but you have to work hard, compensation and release them out of the palace must be personally watched, the palace does not want any bullying and greedy ink, remember, The female officials and concubines of each palace must let the Royal Forest Army carefully check it again after they are released, and make sure that there are no fish that have slipped through the net.