Chapter 528: The Wei Family's Decision

Southwest Jiangyang City Jiangyang City

is not the largest city in the southwest, but it is the most prosperous and wealthy, because for hundreds of years, the Wei family army has been stationed nearby, the Wei Mansion is also located in the suburbs, this is the safest place in the entire southwest, many southwest aristocratic rich families are here, at this time in the front yard hall of the Wei Mansion, Wei Lao General Fufu sits in the main seat, Wei Zehang brothers with daughters-in-law and children sit on the lower left, opposite Yuezi Pupil Yang Tianyu and others, The third generation of the Wei family, including Wei Lin, who is the youngest and is only seventeen this year, was all brought to the northeast battlefield by Wei Xu to experience.

"Father, the dog emperor is too unhuman, do we really do nothing?"

The faces of everyone in the hall are not very good-looking, because they have all learned the emperor's order, since more than three hundred years ago, the ancestor of his Wei family assisted the Holy Ancestor Emperor to fight down the rivers and mountains, how much the Wei family has paid for generations to guard the rivers and mountains of Daqin, almost every generation of the Wei family, there is no complete, but they have no regrets, for them, they are not guarding the rivers and mountains of Daqin, They are guarding the promise of their ancestors and the trust of the Holy Ancestor Emperor and the thousands of ordinary people in the world, but at the moment they learned that the Dog Emperor was going to cut off their food and grass military supplies, the three Wei Zehang brothers all regretted a little, they gave everything for the world of Daqin, but the emperor of Daqin wanted to kill the descendants of the third generation of his Wei family, no matter how noble his sentiments could not stop the dog emperor from being so cruel and desperate.

"What do you want to do?"

The old general Wei, who had been silent for a long time, raised his eyes and glared at his eldest son: "Xu'er they will be fine, the Netherworld Dark Guard has hoarded food, and our position does not allow us to join the battle between the Xia Kingdom and the Qin Kingdom, but the boss, pass on the old man's order, everyone in the Wei family army is ready to standby, and in the future, the old man will personally lead him to the northeast battlefield, so that those barbarians in the northern country can see what the real Wei family army is like."

They have been silent in the southwest for too long, so that the deterrent power is getting lower and lower, the northern country Chen Guo has committed one after another, and the surrounding small countries are also about to move, they all want to gather to gnaw Daqin, it's time for them to tremble with fear again, and after Yun Yan and Liang Liang occupy Daqin, it also takes time to slowly recover.

"Father, you are old, it is better to let your son lead the army."

Blocking the North Country, or even hitting the North Country, is undoubtedly helping Yun Yan them head-on, Wei Zehang stood up with a condensed voice.

"Lao Tzu hasn't reached the point where he can't move."

With a sharp glare, General Wei turned his head and turned to his wife: "Where we will fight this time, it depends on how many troops the Northern Congress will send, and there will be someone to guard the southwest, so it will be handed over to you, the batch of weapons left to us by our ancestors, we must not let it reappear in the world until the critical time, what can be solved with poison will be solved with poison, I will leave you 50,000 elites." 

Reaching over to hold his wife's hand, General Wei said cautiously, more than three hundred years have passed, many people have forgotten that the most powerful Wei family army is not people, but weapons, those weapons can easily destroy a city, when the ancestor wanted to destroy it before he died, and he was afraid that one day the Qin royal family would turn their faces and not recognize people, and they would take the descendants of the Wei family to open the knife, so they left those weapons to them, and repeatedly warned them, if it is not for the destruction of the country, They must not be allowed to reappear in the world.