Chapter 534: Start a War, Siege the City!

Whether it was what happened in the palace or the prince's mansion, all of them reached Shen Liang's ears one after another, but Shen Liang didn't let people do anything else, the only regret was that Qin Yunshen was more calm than he thought, and he didn't mean to personally come to the border pass to ask for the antidote, if it weren't for the busy affairs at the border pass, His Majesty the Emperor estimated that he would have let people secretly do something to stimulate him.

In the blink of an eye, the million-strong army of the Xia Kingdom has been stationed in Ding'an City for a month, in this month's time, the Chen Kingdom has successively increased its troops in the border city, and it seems that there is a tendency to use the strength of the whole country to attack, on the side of Ding'an City, Yang Jiajun Liao Jiajun has been harassed by Han Jiajun to the point of temper, several times almost took the initiative to start a war with them, seeing that they were about to collapse, Pei Yuanxian finally set the day to attack the city.

"Jing Aiqing, you and Xiran led 100,000 people to attack Shenyang City, Tianshu, you led 100,000 people to attack Hanyuan City, Bai Tao, you led 200,000 troops, attacked Linping City, gave orders to the soldiers, make food tomorrow, attack the city at midnight, if the city has not been captured at noon, you must immediately send gold to collect troops, Tianxuan, Tianquan, Yuheng, the three of you each lead 100,000 people to prepare to replace Tianshu them, Kaiyang, Tianji, you lead the ironclad guards to transport the wounded."

In the study room of the marshal's mansion, Pei Yuanxian stood in front of the sand table and arranged the combat mission with a serious expression.

"Yes."

The group of people who were named hugged their fists in unison, and Shen Liang, who was specially found by Pei Yuanxi, looked at the sand table in front of them, and planted three red flags in different places outside the three cities: "The military doctor's tent is set up here, saving people is like fighting a fire, seriously injured soldiers can not wait to slowly return to the city, the three hundred medical team members of the Nether Secret Guard will be divided into three groups and arranged in these three camps, Kaiyang, you arrange, you must ensure the absolute safety of the military doctor's tent."

 The places he marked are located at the rear of the battlefield, but not far from the battlefield, the safety factor is definitely not as high as the city, the million-strong army of the Xia Kingdom, among which there must be many traitors from other countries, if someone takes the opportunity to touch here and set a fire at night, then it will be all over, the work in terms of security can only be handed over to the iron-armored guard or the Nether Dark Guard, and the rest of the soldiers, Shen Liang can not fully believe.

"Yes."

Kaiyang respectfully took the order, and Pei Yuanxian frowned almost unchecked: "You will also help in the military doctor's tent?"

"Well, one more person and one more strength, I can't fight a war, it's still no problem to save people, let people set up the camp tent of the military doctor's office at night."

Nodding, Shen Liang did not feel that anything was wrong, everything in the military doctor's office was originally responsible for him.

"Don't let Yang Peng out of your sight."

After looking at him deeply for half a ring, Pei Yuanxian was helpless, he knew that he could not persuade him, as long as it was something he decided, it was generally difficult to change.

"Of course, I'm not stupid."

Who knows how many treacherous people from other countries are in the army, he is a queen mixed in the military doctor's tent, or outside the city, if there is no one to protect him, it is like a piece of fat roasted meat, he will not stupidly send himself to the mouth of others.