Chapter 434: Emperor of the Xia Kingdom, Shock the World!

No one expected that Pei Yuanxian Fufu, who was supposed to go to Qinnan City to resist the invasion of Chen State, turned to Xia Kingdom, and finally stopped the Ling Family Army who had stopped the Northern Offensive from falsely spreading the holy will, retreating south overnight, leaving Liao Jia Jun alone to face the Northern Kingdom may be more ferocious offensive, at the same time, Pei Yuanxian is not the real King of Qingping, but the orphan of the first prince, the eldest grandson Qin Yunxi, and now it is the emperor of the Xia Kingdom The matter has also spread from the northwest.

When the emperor found out, he immediately sent people to break into the Qingping royal mansion, there was no one inside, all the valuables had been packed and taken away, including his pets, and not only that, the Lin'an Houfu, the Huaiyang Houfu, the Shangshu Mansion of the Criminal Department, the Lang Mansion of the Ministry of Officials, and the Murong family, the richest man of Daqin, all went to the empty building, except for the house that could not be moved, not even a hair was left.

Realizing that they had a plan, the emperor was completely paralyzed on the dragon chair, his eyes were crawling with dazedness, and the only thought in his mind was that Pei Yuanxian was the orphan of the first prince, the emperor of the Xia Kingdom!

If he had known, he would have racked all his strength to kill him, no wonder he always felt that his serious appearance was very familiar, but wasn't it exactly the same as his short-lived prince brother?

Damn, why didn't he think about it earlier, if he had thought about it earlier, things wouldn't have happened... Now that the tiger has returned to the mountain, it is impossible for him to help him anymore.

"Reported, Huo Shuai announced on behalf of the Huo Family Army that from now on, he will lead 300,000 Huo Family Army to surrender unconditionally to the Xia Kingdom, and Ding'an City has been occupied by the Xia State army, according to the informant, the direction of the withdrawal of the Huo Family Army is the south, it should be to rush to Qin Nancheng to join the iron-armored guards and Nether Dark Guards who are fully resisting the Chen Kingdom, in addition, if nothing else, the Ling Family Army led by Ling Wei should have arrived in Qin Nancheng."

"What did you say?"

His northwestern army of 300,000 is gone?

The emperor, who was dumbfounded and didn't know how long, jumped up, his muscles were twitching angrily, the 200,000-strong army of the Ling family army withdrew from the northeast battlefield, and Liao Pengcheng had already reported eight hundred li urgently, only a few days had passed, and the 300,000-strong army in the northwest was gone? In the blink of an eye, the million-strong army was cut off in half, does Daqin still have a future?

"Your Majesty, it's not good, I just got the news that the war in the southwest subsided, the Wei family army killed the southwest king, and all the troops were incorporated into the Wei family army, and the old general Wei personally confirmed that Pei Yuanxian was indeed the orphan Qin Yunxian of the first prince."

This side is not finished shocking, on the other side, the commander of the shadow guard immediately appeared, with the confirmation of the old general Wei, Pei Yuanxian even if he led troops to commit the crime, it was justified, after all, the first emperor did not abolish the first prince, according to the difference between the eldest and younger, as the eldest grandson of the emperor, he is indeed more qualified to inherit the throne than the emperor, and in less than twenty years, the Xia Kingdom has leapt from a second-rate small country to one of the five major countries under his leadership, The strength of the country is not lost to the rest of the countries, he and the emperor, idiots know who is strong and who is weak, plus there is still a Shen Liang who has won the hearts of the people in the world in just a few years, once he raises troops to attack, the people will definitely favor him one-sidedly, and the remaining army of Daqin wants to stop him, which is undoubtedly a fool's dream!