Chapter 538: Shen Liang was attacked

"Liangliang, the fire in the military doctor's tent is not an accident, right?"

On the carriage back to the city, Xiang Zhuo asked worriedly.

"Huh?"

Shen Liang, who was thinking about something, looked up at him, and suddenly a flash of light flashed in his mind, and some kind of conjecture slipped through his mind.

"What people?"

"Kill, capture Shen Liang alive!"

Without waiting for Shen Liang's reaction, the advancing carriage suddenly jolted, and the sound of fighting sounded immediately afterward, Xiang Zhuo was so frightened that he sat down and hugged Shen Liang's arm: "Liang, cool, there are assassins!"

"Don't be afraid."

Patting his hand, the corner of Shen Liang's lips hooked, sure enough, setting fire is just a false illusion, their real purpose is to attract the attention of the iron-armored guard and the emperor, intercept him halfway, everyone in the world knows that the emperor loves him, and he is the best friend of the Wei Emperor, or the grandson of the Wei family, the lord of the dark guard, as long as he is captured, he can restrain many people and horses at the same time, this matter cannot be done by the dog emperor, even if he has this ambition, There is also no such ability, it should be Chen Guo or the people of the Northern Country, and seeing that their timing is so accurate, the Northern Country that is far away from them should be able to be removed, then the only candidate is Chen Guo, of course, the possibility of Chen Guo North Country joining forces.

"Bump..." "Ahhh..."

"Leave a living mouth!"

Outside the carriage, hundreds of Xia Kingdom soldiers were entangled with the Nether Dark Guard, and Yang Peng commanded them to stay alive while fighting, daring to move their Nether Dark Guard's Lord Monarch, he wanted to see if the other party had three heads and six arms.

"Leave them alone, catch Shen Liang!"

Dozens of men dressed as soldiers suddenly rose into the air, they knew that only by holding Shen Liang in their hands would they have a chance to escape, otherwise they would definitely die!

"Stop them!"

"Huh... Touch!

Yang Peng roared, and at the same time, a signal flare suddenly burst into the sky.

"Not good..."

"Bump..."

Seeing this, the faces of those soldiers changed greatly, and the movements of wielding weapons were even faster and more ferocious, and there were only dozens of Nether Dark Guards, but they were all strong in martial arts, surrounding the carriage, and fiercely resisted the attacks of the soldiers.

"It's the signal flares of the Netherworld, that direction... Not good, the lord is in danger! The

military doctor's tent, seeing the signal flare, Liu Ye and the others immediately dropped the work in their hands, flashed and went straight to the direction of the city tower, just in the military doctor's tent to investigate the case Kaiyang's pupils shrank, pulled out their legs and followed with people.

"Emperor, the signal flares of the Nether Dark Guard seem to be coming from the direction of the city tower."

"Damn it!"

In the Chinese military tent, hearing Tianshu's report, Pei Yuanxian disappeared in a flash, only dropping a low spell that did not match his identity, and at the same time disappeared Jing Xiran's father and son, Tianshu and others, they all guessed for the first time that Shen Liang might be in danger, otherwise Yang Peng would not be able to launch signal flares.