Chapter 470: Tian Xiang Lou, Wang Treasurer

Tian Xiang Lou is a restaurant integrating eating and leisure accommodation, belonging to the Murong family, when the Xia Kingdom defeated the Chu State, after the integration of the two countries, the Xia Kingdom needed to activate the economy as soon as possible, the Murong family carried strong financial resources into the new Xia Kingdom, they have a lot of money, huge momentum, Tian Xiang Lou seems to have opened all the county capitals of the Xia Kingdom overnight, and there are several in the imperial city alone, becoming the largest restaurant in the Xia Kingdom.

Going to Tian Xiang Lou to eat and stay is not only a luxury, but also a status symbol, if ordinary people can eat here, it is estimated that it is enough for him to blow for a lifetime, rich and noble people in order to show their identity, basically prefer Tian Xiang Lou.

"Uncle..."

Even the Tian Xiang Building opened in the outer city, the decoration is quite magnificent and luxurious, the three-story building is carved and painted, and there are good-looking women at the door to welcome guests warmly, and the little beggars who came with Shen Liang and others are inevitably a little inferior and afraid, seeing that they really want to enter, one of the little beggars pulled the hem of his clothes, and his dirty face was embarrassed and shy.

"Call me Uncle Liang."

Shen Liang stopped and looked back, they all looked a few years older than the little buns, it was really strange to hear them call uncle.

"Liang, Uncle Liang... Let's change places. 

The little beggar who held him lowered his head to meet his gentle gaze, his fingers nervously twisted his body to sew and mend the still tattered clothes, those people will definitely not let them in later, Uncle Liang is a good person, they can't let him be ridiculed with them, for them, as long as there are hot meat buns, they are very satisfied, and they really don't need to go to Tian Xiang Lou, a place where only nobles can go.

"Don't be afraid, if I say that I want to invite you to Tian Xiang Lou for dinner, I will definitely do it, let's go, it's okay."

Seeing through their embarrassment, inferiority and fear at a glance, Shen Liang stroked their heads distressedly, and took the hand of one of them extremely naturally.

"Let's go, don't worry."

Seeing this, the four Wei Yue also took the remaining four small beggars separately, and the group walked to the Tian Xiang Lou, the guests covered their noses and hid far away, their faces were full of disgust, when they were about to discuss or say bad words, the treasurer personally greeted them from the inside, trotting to them and said with enthusiasm on his face: "Young Master Wei, why are you here, please come in quickly, please come in." 

The treasurer didn't seem to see those little beggars, his face was full of smiles, but his eyes glanced thoughtfully at Pei Yuanxian and Fufu, sent to usher all year round, his eyesight is not bad, these two walk with Young Master Wei, and walk in front of him, could it be...

"Wang Treasurer is polite, help us prepare two rooms, a larger box, and let people buy a few clothes that these children can wear."

Wei Yue smiled slightly, and ordered as he walked inside, before they would go out of the palace and wander around, and the lunch meal was generally in the Tian Xiang Lou, it just so happened that he had come here, and he came with the royal brother, and he would only know him with the treasurer.

"Okay, okay, the little one will be ready right away."

Regardless of whether those two were the two he thought, Wei Yue alone was not something he could afford to offend, Wang Treasurer agreed with his mouth, and the guy with him turned around and ran out.