Chapter 530: Drill Under the City, Almost Hit

"Poof..."

"It's not good, the Xia army has attacked the city, quickly notify Yang Shuai!"

"Whew..."

Early in the morning, the sky is not yet dawn, the sound of uniform footsteps rumbles, the soldiers defending Linping City who have stayed up all night all night all snorted in unison, in an instant, the soldiers' chaotic roar and horn sounded at the same time, faintly, it seems that hundreds of thousands of people gathered, the soldiers are solemn and complex, as long as they are not stupid, they know, This battle is destined for him to lose more and win less.

"Roar, ha!"

In less than half an hour, Yang Jiajun and the generals led by Yang Tiancheng and Liao Pengcheng of the Liao Jiajun were all standing on the city tower, at this time the sky was still dark, but the uniform practice sound of the soldiers was clearly audible, and the group of generals on the city tower were all a little confused by the second monk, and they couldn't understand what the situation was now.

"Are they practicing?"

I don't know how long it took, a general asked tentatively, if you look closely, it is not difficult to find that the muscles at the corners of his mouth twitch repeatedly.

"It should be!"

"Don't take it lightly, you still carry siege props, maybe just to relax our guard, as soon as we find a suitable opportunity, we will attack the city immediately."

"Yes, if it's just practice, what are you bringing those things for?" Besides, who will run to the enemy city to practice?

"What if they just want to harass us on purpose?"

"......"

With the dense torches on the city tower, they can probably see the situation below the point, all the soldiers expressed their opinions, and there were many discussions, Yang Tiancheng and Liao Pengcheng had a calm face and did not say a word, they were both experienced generals, naturally knew how much trouble the Xia Army's move would bring them, whether they were really just practicing or deliberately paralyzing them through the drills, waiting for the opportunity to attack the city, they were already in the downwind, because the Xia Army was relaxed at all times, and they must maintain the highest state of alert at all times.

"Liao Shuai, what do you think?"

The sky gradually turned white, the situation under the city tower became clearer, hundreds of thousands of soldiers almost filled all the terrain directly in front of them, Yang Tiancheng's hand on the city wall was jumping, it seemed to be calm, but in fact it was on the verge of eruption, Xia Jun's move was simply not too insidious.

"Battle of the Heart."

Liao Pengcheng's face was equally ugly, and Liao Kai on the side asked breathlessly: "Father, if they are like this every day, what should we do?"

"If they do, they will do this every day, the problem is that we don't know which time they are true and which time they are false, so we have to be on constant alert, and in the long run, morale is low, and we may not be defeated."

Turning his head to look at his son, Liao Pengcheng stretched out his hand and patted his shoulder heavily, Qin Yunxian Fufu is really not a vegetarian, and he has made such a despicable and insidious trick, but aside from their hostile identities with each other, he has to admit that for them who have taken advantage of their geographical advantages, this trick is undoubtedly the most effective, this is like this on the battlefield, there has never been any despicable or insidious statement, according to local conditions, The key is to win the most victory with the least casualties.