Chapter 427: Angry Emperor, Decided to Evacuate!

The royal clan was appeased on the surface, but in fact, the emperor and the civil and military officials knew that they had long since left their hearts, not long after the Ling family army left, the northeast battlefield was lost, and the people were slaughtered spread throughout the world of Daqin, and the kings of the clans everywhere rose up as Pei Yuanxian expected, all of them were the emperor's unscrupulous banner, at the same time, the southwest king could not bear it, and finally moved, and launched a fierce competition with the Wei family army.

"Touch..."

In the imperial study, hearing that the king of the clan rebelled and made a disturbance, the emperor summoned all the military generals to discuss the matter with the cabinet, including Pei Yuanxi, who had never joined the army, and mentioned the matter of sending troops to quell the chaos, but no one was willing to take the initiative to lead the troops, and the emperor swept over all the files on the table in a fit of anger: "What is the use of raising you?" When the country was in a difficult moment, no one took the initiative to ask for war. 

The trembling fingers pointed to the generals one by one, especially Pei Yuanxian and Shen Dafufu.

"Your Majesty is furious!"

Everyone stood up and bowed in unison, so angry that the emperor could not be angry, and when he sat down again, Huo Yelin took the initiative to arrive: "The King of Sanjiang, King Zhao, King Cangyun, King of Kunyang, and King Xixiang rebelled at the same time, the strength is about 50,000, the last general is not unwilling to lead the northwest army to go, but the last general received news today, the border army of the Xia Kingdom is frequently mobilized, I am afraid that there is a plan, if His Majesty can send other troops to Ding'an City to replace the northwest army to guard, The five kings will be handed over to my northwestern army, and the last general will guarantee to destroy them one by one. 

Dare to say so confidently, except for the God of War, it is estimated that there are not a few people, most of the military generals expressed admiration, but the emperor's face became ugly, knowing that there was a change in the Xia Kingdom, how could he mobilize the Northwest Army? External troubles are far more terrifying than internal worries, especially from the Xia Kingdom.

"Huo Aiqing's heart is known, but Xia Guo's wolf ambition, the Northwest Army cannot move."

Knowing that he said this on purpose, the emperor still had to show a gratifying expression to praise and appease, Huo Yelin said hypocritically: "What Your Majesty said is extremely true, what should the five kings do if they make trouble?"

"Yuanxi, what do you think?"

The emperor almost vomited a mouthful of old blood, simply ignored him, and turned directly to Pei Yuanxian, the purpose of his summoning them today is actually just for Pei Yuanxi, the five kings are in chaos, Yang Jiajun and his Dragon and Tiger Battalion can deal with it, but he just wants to consume Pei Yuanxian's iron-armored guard, besides, Shen Liang still has the Nether Dark Guard in his hands, if their husband and husband go, they can solve it without him spending a soldier and a pawn, why not?

"What can I see? My uncle didn't know that I was bloody and couldn't fight. It has long been expected that he will definitely find himself, Pei Yuanxian hangs the blood remnant yang to say something, except for their own people, no one knows at present, his blood remnant yang has long been solved.

"Seeing that all of your iron-armored guards are very strong, you can stay in the Chinese military tent to command, without personally going to the battlefield, besides, you can also follow the example of General Wei and take the princess with you, isn't the princess's dark guard also able to help you?" Yuanxi, you are in your twenties, can't you always not join the ranks? Isn't it right to take this opportunity to make meritorious contributions and enter the court to discuss politics?