Chapter 472: Frightening the Children

"Or you guys will recognize Liang Liang as a godfather."

"Huh?"

Wei Tan's sudden proposal not only made those children dumbfounded, but even Shen Liang and others were surprised, Murong Yu quickly pulled him, Wei Tan then remembered that Liang Liang was already an empress, no longer the former Princess of Qingping, if he accepted these children as godsons, they would all be princes in the future, if they were a good one, if it was the opposite, I was afraid that it would cause a lot of trouble.

For a time, Wei Tan's eyes were full of chagrin, and he couldn't wait to bite off his tongue, secretly cursing himself for being stupid all of a sudden, this is good, if Liang Liang doesn't agree, it will definitely break the hearts of these children, if he agrees... Stupid, what the hell did he say?

"Huh... Well, if you want, you can be your father, but my father is very strict.

After a moment of tranquility, Shen Liang suddenly said half-jokingly and half-seriously, Pei Yuanxian didn't seem to object, Wei Tan didn't want to say anything directly, just looked at them with worry and guilt, this time he was really stupid, he didn't know what he thought at that moment, seeing those children so eager for daddy, he blurted out.

"Really?!"

The children were both surprised and expectant, but they couldn't stop the trepidation, was he really willing to accept them as godsons? But they are just beggars, will they disgrace him? Will he dislike them in the future and not want them again?

"Hmm."

Meeting their gaze, Shen Liang nodded: "I said, I mean what I say."

"Godfather!"

One of the children screamed impulsively, tears fell with a snap, and the other four children also gathered tears under their eyes when they saw this, and choked and shouted: "Godfather."

From this moment on, they are no longer orphans, they have a godfather, and they are still a very gentle godfather.

"Huh... Well, but I can say ugly things ahead, if I am my godson, I can't do those things anymore, otherwise I will definitely punish you severely, you know? Suddenly

there are a few more godsons, Shen Liang did not feel anything bad, the nature of these children is good, not completely polluted, teach well in the future, should not be too bad, maybe the special growth experience can make them more diligent and sensible, really cultivate a few talents.

"Yes, godfather."

The children looked at each other and responded in unison, with tears still in their eyes and smiles on their faces.

"There's one more thing I need your help with."

Nodding with satisfaction, Shen Liang took the teacup and deliberately paused, quietly observing their reactions, and making sure that they were no longer as guarded as just now, but only after doubts continued: "You have been wandering the streets of the Imperial City for many years, you must know where there are children like you, I need you to find them and assemble, in the future, I will arrange them uniformly, ask the master to teach them to read and write, martial arts riding and shooting, Would you like to do me a favor? 

The reason why Shen Liang observed them is to further determine their character, if they have not listened to his words and immediately become vigilant, then he will not say this, because it proves that they are only willing to accept his kindness, do not want to return at all, do not know how to be grateful, this kind of person is also a white-eyed wolf when raised, he will not lift a stone to shoot himself in the foot, fortunately, their reaction did not disappoint him, it is worth looking forward to.