Chapter 463: Climbing and Biting Indiscriminately, the Empress Arrives!

Lin's laughter is sharp and harsh, smelling all sad, not to mention the Lu family's own people, even those onlookers, can also tell from her laughter whether what Lu Mengjiao said is true or false, for a while, the image of the talented woman collapsed and was shattered, Lu Shuren's old two and Lu Siye are a little unacceptable, they spoiled their daughter for more than twenty, in the past, they had both talents and knowledge, why did it become like this now?

"Grandpa save me, don't let them take me, I'm afraid, Grandpa... Grandpa..."

As if she didn't hear her mother's laughter, didn't see Lu Shuren's disappointed eyes, and didn't notice the contemptuous and mocking gaze around her, Lu Mengxiao, who was pulled by the Nether Dark Guard, struggled, she couldn't go with these people, how could she go to the prison of the Criminal Department?

"I don't have a granddaughter like you."

If at the beginning Lu Shuren just had to give up her for the Lu family, then now she is really disappointed, she still treats her mother mercilessly, let alone his grandfather? He is not old and confused, how can he catch the entire Lu family for the sake of an unfilial daughter?

"No, grandpa, you can't do this, it was you who told me since I was a child, I will be the future queen, it is you who said grandpa..."

Seeing that her grandfather was determined to abandon her, Lu Mengxiao was really afraid, and shouted loudly without saying anything.

"It turns out that they are really coveting the back position, gee... Maybe this matter is controlled by Xiangye behind.

"But no, where does a woman from the Lin family get so much power?"

"I really can't see that Lu Xiang is actually this kind of person, the emperor is not in the dynasty, he naturally regards the throne as a bag, and the heart of the unsubordinate is obvious!"

"Just Lu Mengxiao, you still want to be a queen? Don't toss our emperor.

"It's just..."

When the onlookers heard this, they pointed at them again and chattered, every word they said was like a sharp blade into the heart of the Lu family, everyone in the Lu family had ugly faces, their expressions were distorted, thinking that they were also in power, how could they have encountered such a dilemma of being pointed at? Even a slave with a face in Xiangfu on weekdays is also majestic outside, who dares to offend easily? Now it's good, everyone from Lu Shuren to the Lu family has become the object of contempt and abuse by the people, even if they are not involved this time, the reputation of Xiangfu will plummet.

"Shut up!"

"Snap!"

Couldn't bear it, Lu Shuren raised his hand and gave Lu Mengxiao a slap, Lu Mengxiao's whole head was deflected, her delicate cheeks turned red and swollen when she looked at it, stroking her beaten cheeks, Lu Mengxiao slowly turned back to look at him, tears fell down her eyes: "Grandpa... What's wrong with my granddaughter? The rumor was ordered by his mother to spread, Huang Buxing himself wanted to be angry for his granddaughter, and after marrying the emperor's brother, you have instilled it in me since I was a child, where did I do wrong?

Her questioning, sharp and sharp, her eyes hidden behind tears gradually filled with strong hatred, they wanted to abandon her to save themselves? Dream!

"You... You shut up!

Lu Shuren's mouth was crooked, and his figure couldn't stop trembling, this is the good granddaughter he raised, a good granddaughter!

"Xiangye!"

"Father!"

Seeing that he was breathing poorly and shaking, the old lady and several of their sons rushed up, afraid that he would be angry to death, Lu Lian, the fourth master of Lu, was furious, and rushed up and smashed a punch on Lu Mengxiao's face.