Chapter 403: The Deposed Empress Dowager Is Seriously Ill?

Imperial Palace, Imperial Study Room "They went to the Qingping Royal Mansion?"

Hearing the report of the shadow guard, the emperor buried in the large pile of folds raised his head, his eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, it seemed that he remembered that Fu Yunxi Xie Yan and Qingping Wang Fufu did have a close relationship, Xie Yan did not say, when they got married, Fu Yunxi took the initiative to expose the fact that he had a good relationship with Qingping Wang Fufu.

"Yes, before that, Murong Yufufu and Jing Xiranfu also went to the royal palace."

The shadow guard bowed and respectfully replied.

"Well, I know, let's stand down first."

Rarely, the emperor was not angry, waved his hand and waved him back, and when only he and a serving eunuch were left in the imperial study, the emperor put down the cinnabar pen and leaned back on the back of the dragon chair: "Xiao Anzi, do you think it is possible that they were called back by Pei Yuanxian Fufu?" I always felt that the timing of their return was too coincidental.

"Your Majesty, the slave is stupid and does not dare to speak presumptuously."

Yang An looked at him carefully, lowered his eyebrows and bowed his head and stood aside, in other words, a few years ago, he would definitely not be like this, a few years later, he is separated from the emperor, and the companion is like a tiger, and he does not dare to say a lot of things casually.

"Dull?"

Opening his eyes and squinting at him, the emperor snorted softly, let out a faint sneer, stupid people will not serve by his side for more than ten years and be safe, he knows, because of his jealousy, Xiao Anzi has become less like Xiao Anzi, remember that when his father was still alive, he said that the emperor is a loner, can not trust anyone, and is not trusted by anyone, after being an emperor for more than ten years, he gradually understood this truth.

"Let's all stand down."

"Yes."

Maybe it was thinking too much, the emperor was tired for no reason, waved his hand and waved away all the people who served, for a while, the huge imperial study room was left with him alone, about twenty years ago, he had just come of age, and he had been pretending not to care that their father and emperor secretly summoned him and his mother here, he asked them very seriously, whether they want a worry-free life or this great Qin world, his choice, there is no doubt, after which the father and the emperor began to layout, a few years later, With the crown prince's brother being cursed, the empress committed suicide in the Qianyuan Zheng Palace, all the descendants were destroyed, and her mother from a humble background ascended the throne, and after eliminating all those who might hinder him, the father and the emperor died before he could make him crown prince, leaving only an edict to pass the throne to him.

In the first few years of his accession to the throne, he also wanted to make some achievements to let the civil and military officials who disobeyed him see and prove that his ability was not lost to the crown prince and brother, but he thought everything too simply, Wen has a cabinet, Wu has a Wei clan, he this emperor is like a superfluous, as an emperor, he concentrates power and tries to take back military power, is it wrong? The emperor should be the most noble person under the sky, but he still has a Wei family on his head, why? And those military generals, the military power in their hands, the food and clothing of all the expenses of the treasury, but one by one make those soldiers seem to be their private soldiers, shouldn't he be angry?

The more he thought about it, the greater the emperor's mood fluctuated, and his whole body was covered with a cold aura, but he seemed to forget that if he only did what an emperor should do, treat meritorious people well, and pity the people, how could the Wei family crush him? They have the magic weapon in their hands to restrain him, but have they preached it everywhere? If it weren't for his own disorderly trouble, how could Old General Wei enter the palace again and again with a golden gong?