Chapter 422: The Prince Asks for Medicine!

Since returning from the countryside five years ago, the old godly women can only choose to use big red cloth to make clothes, Shen Liang is generally a gorgeous red clothes outside, everyone's deepest impression of him is also like a burning flame red, common sense speaking, men in their teens and twenties, it is difficult to control dark clothes, accidentally may be crushed by clothes to lose color, reduced to a laughing stock, but can not stand Shen Liang looks good, strong temperament, big red clothes not only can not suppress him, but also set him off like a demon, Anyone who has only seen him dressed in red once is extremely impressed.

But today because it is a farewell to a friend, Shen Liang did not wear red clothes, but chose a relatively low-key light blue, silky and silky brocade wrapped a flexible and slender body, and the waist long hair was not well bound, only a blood jade hairpin was used to fix the upper part, and the lower part was casually draped behind him, except for the jade belt around the waist embroidered with delicate auspicious clouds, embellished with a few sapphires slightly darker than the color of the clothes, There was no longer any superfluous decoration, even so, when he stepped into the main hall from the outside, he still had a stunning feeling, like an elf who accidentally fell into the dust, so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off.

Looking at him like this, Qin Yunshen almost forgot where he was, and couldn't wait to pick out his eyes and stick to his body, Shen Liang's beauty, not only his appearance, but also his unique temperament, as long as he is willing, he can completely capture anyone's heart, making him love him all his life, unswervingly.

"Ahem..."

Really can't stand someone not treating themselves as outsiders, Lao Lin Hu coughed twice with a clear face: "Your Royal Highness, my family's Wang Ye doesn't know when he will return to the house, after all, the princess is a person in the back house, it is inconvenient to meet the foreign man alone, please come back another day." 

Digging the corner of the wall to dig into his Qingping royal mansion, Lao Lin can't wait to jump up and slap him twice, the old shameless, the small one does not face, it is passed down in the vein, it is really disgusting things.

"It's okay, the person this palace is looking for is Liangliang."

Pretending not to understand his instructions, Qin Yunshen looked at Shen Liang with a smile, the latter didn't even look at him, walked to the main seat and sat down, the servant brought hot tea snacks at the right time, Lei Zhen shook the light and did not hide it, both stood beside him.

"Of course you think it's okay..."

Lao Lin muttered softly, sat back again, made it clear that he would not evade, joked, let him be alone with the princess, was he crazy him.

"What is the prince's noble doing?"

Picking up the teacup, Shen Liang cocked Erlang's legs, and swept the tea flowers lightly while using the lid of the cup, without any intention of fighting with him.

"Liang Liang is so unwilling to see the main palace?"

Almost undetectable frown, Qin Yunshen's self-proclaimed affectionate gaze did not move away from his body for a moment, every time it was like this, whether there were outsiders or not, Liang Liang was extremely indifferent to him, which made him feel unhappy.

"Yes."

They have long torn their faces, Shen Liang didn't even bother to say a word of nonsense, caught the pain that flashed under his eyes for a moment, and the corners of his lips outlined a very mocking arc, he must think that he loved him very much, right? How to leave aside in your previous life, if you really love someone, can you find ways to use it? Given the slightest chance, when did he not take advantage of him thoroughly? The love he thought was just unwillingness not to get it.