Chapter 545: Qin Yunshen's Dream Ending (Part II)

"Lei Zhen..."

Never thought that in addition to the grandfather's family who could not meet, there were still people who cared about him so much, Shen Liang shed hot tears again, and Yuan Shao handed him a handkerchief: "Lord Monarch don't cry, we'll take you away."

"You dare?!"

Hearing their conversation, Qin Yunshen, who was standing at a high place, glared and roared: "Come, take them, if they resist, there is no amnesty for killing!"

"Yes."

"Poof..."

Qin Yunshen seemed to have been prepared, and in the next second, hundreds of Imperial Forest troops rushed in, most of them were his shadow guards, and their martial arts were all strong, Lei Zhen pulled Shen Liang behind him, and said without changing his face: "Brothers, I was born for the Lord King, even if I die here in battle today, I must not let the Lord Monarch suffer the slightest sin."

"Yes."

When the words fell, Yuan Shao, Xiao Yu, Zheng Han and Yang Peng rushed out together, Lei Zhen grabbed Shen Liang with one hand, and followed closely with a dancing blade in the other, as the leader and deputy leader of the Nether Dark Guard, their martial arts skills can not be described as profound, but...

"Huh..."

Seeing that they were about to kill a bloody road, dense arrows came towards them.

"Lord Monarch!"

"No..."

Without thinking, Lei Zhen and the others used their flesh and blood to protect Shen Liang in the middle, Shen Liang roared in pain, and watched the arrows enter their bodies.

"The Lord Monarch... Live, live... Yes, someone cares about you..."

Lei Zhen, who was bleeding

from his mouth, only had time to say these words before his eyes closed.

"No, Lei Zhen, Lei Zhen... Yuan Shao, Xiao Yu... Wake up, don't leave me, don't..."

Shen Liang hugged Lei Zhen's fallen body, his blood-stained hands trembled and touched the arrows that filled their bodies, crying and shouting, suddenly, as if thinking of something,

Shen Liang knelt and climbed forward, begging with tears streaming down his face: "Emperor, please save them, please, please... They can't die..."

Why didn't he die? Why?

"Hmph, the ants also want to shake the tree, throw their corpses to the mass grave to feed the wolves, Shen Aiqing, and send Shen Liang, the poison queen, to the heavenly prison."

However, Qin Yunshen seemed to be very angry, not only did he ignore his heart-rending pleas, but also asked people to throw the corpses of Lei Zhen and the others to feed the wild wolves in front of him.

"No, you are not allowed to move them, you are not allowed!"

Seeing that the Yulin Army was going up to mend the knife and take them away, Shen Liang cried and pounced, but Shen Ruiting grabbed him: "Let go of me, you let go of me, you don't move them, they are not dead yet, there is still salvation... Don't..."

Unfortunately, no matter how he shouted, the Yulin Army still took Lei Zhen and the others, and he was also pulled by his biological father to leave the Golden Luang Hall, until there was no one in the hall, Qin Yunshen in the void state was still slumped under the dragon chair, everything just now, strongly impacted him, how could he be so cruel to Liang Liang in his dreams?

Strangely, after experiencing such an intense moment in the past, he should have woken up, but today he didn't, the scene quickly changed, he saw Shen Qiang go to the heavenly prison to find Shen Liang, heard Shen Qiang tell him the cruel truth, saw Shen Qiang let his arm cut off, gouged his eyes, saw him hit the ground with a resentful head, and what echoed in his ears was the poisonous oath Shen Liang made before he died.