Chapter 531: Countermeasures, Willow Leaf!

"Whew..."

The horn of Mingjin's collection of troops sounded long and far, and the Han family army who was practicing outside Linping City retreated well, and from a height, they slowly moved away like a receding tide, and in Linping City, the general who was directing the soldiers to transport barrels of tung oil was once again confused, and when the news was reported to Yang Tiancheng, who had decided to break the tricks of the Xia army with fire, the group hurriedly came to the city wall.

"Is their drill over?"

The generals made a puzzled voice again, and Liao Pengcheng turned his head and said, "Or do they know that we are going to use fire to break the plan?"

"Impossible!"

Yang Tiancheng's face was gloomy, and he denied him without hesitation: "If they knew that we were going to attack with fire, they would not have gathered in the first place, it should be the end of their exercises."

"Hmm."

Thinking about it, Liao Pengcheng nodded: "In short, let's bring the tung oil up, maybe they will continue to practice in the afternoon." The enemy had retreated, but all the tung oil they had hoarded had not been transported to the city towers, at least for now, they could no longer attack with fire, otherwise they would not only have no effect, but would also miss a great opportunity to catch them off guard.

"Hmm."

Yang Tiancheng tried to stabilize his emotions, originally he planned to directly eat the hundreds of thousands of enemy troops, but he didn't expect them to withdraw so quickly, but it didn't matter, as long as they would continue to harass, he had the opportunity to set fire to hundreds of thousands of soldiers in the Xia Kingdom and let them suffer their own consequences.

At the same time, Ding'an City Marshal's Mansion.

"Lord Monarch, I am sure, since last year, Yang Jiajun has hoarded a large amount of tung oil."

"Damn it!"

Hearing this, Han Baitao slapped the table, and just a little, his 300,000-strong army was buried in the sea of fire.

"Now is not the time to be upset."

Glancing at him lightly, Shen Liang continued to calmly say: "To break the enemy's fire attack is actually very simple, as long as we dig a horizontal ditch under the three cities, let the soldiers divide into a team of more than a thousand people, calculate the longest attack distance of the city tower, and dig a horizontal ditch about three feet wide there, so that even if they fall the tung oil again, it will only flow into the horizontal ditch, even if they light the fire, at most it will form a wall of fire." , there is no harm to our soldiers, but this is only suitable before the siege begins, once the siege begins, our soldiers must cross the ditch, and if the other side attacks with fire, we can't do anything. 

The geographical advantage was too unfavorable for them, and it was already good to be able to temporarily break their fire attack.

"This plan is very good, as for the destruction of the city, we will discuss again, after the trench is dug, how we should harass them and how to harass them."

Things happened too suddenly, you can only take one step at a time, or that sentence, the most urgent is not them.

"Well, Bai Tao, the number of people digging the ditch must be counted, it is better to spend more time, than to send too many people to pile up, when the soldiers are digging, they must also send scouts to pay attention to the situation on the city tower at any time, in case even that little people are not willing to let go, we must let the soldiers retreat immediately, do not make senseless sacrifices."