Chapter 518: The Third Son of the Emperor, Xia Qinjie!

Early up, Pei Yuanxian loudly announced the happy news that the empress gave birth to the third son of the emperor safely, and issued an amnesty for the world, and the civil and military officials did not praise the empress for her wisdom, neat and uniform congratulations, the news spread to the people, the people cheered, as if their own family gave birth to a big fat son, after nearly a year, the empress has accumulated a fairly high reputation among the people, almost winning the hearts of the people!

The emperor's palace, the first time he saw his youngest son's Shen Liang, he was really surprised, he looked too beautiful, and at the same time, he also felt the emperor and Wei Tan's regret, such a beautiful child, not Shuang'er is really a pity.

"You guys look, he laughed, he laughed!"

Around the end of the hour, He Rong Xiao Zhuozi and others all entered the palace, a group of people around the third son of the emperor played with love, leaning on Shen Liangxiao who was sitting at the end of the bed to look at them, only Wei Honglian sat on the edge of the bed elegantly and coldly with Shen Liang, and did not make fun with Xiao Zhuozi.

"Does Honglian like children?"

Seeing that he was smiling, always sweeping to the other side from time to time, Shen Liang withdrew his gaze and asked with a smile.

"Hmm."

Turning his head to meet his gaze, Wei Honglian nodded with a smile: "The child is very cute."

He really likes children, if it weren't for his ex-husband being too dirty, he wouldn't want his own flesh and bones, now he and Xiao Yu are happy, but Wei Guo can't do without him, and when they become married and have their own children, it's scary it will take a year or two, but it doesn't matter, it's good to have Binbin and Liangliang's children.

Wei Honglian was not born so cold and indifferent, but in the royal family, and Wei Annan's only twin princes, from the moment he was born, there were too many people who coveted to please him, the grandmother in the palace taught him to protect himself when he was young, he himself did not like to contact the crowd very much because he did not have a father and concubine, and over time he developed the habit of high cold and alienation, plus the later husband made him feel sick from the bottom of his heart, The kind of high coldness that comes out of the bones is even more obvious, everyone's first reaction when they see him is that he is too high, flattering but afraid to approach him, originally he thought that in this life except Xiao Yu and Yunxi them, he would never have too much contact with other people, but he was wrong, Shen Liang and Wei Tan they were all active and enthusiastic, no matter how cold he was, he couldn't stop them from seeing Tian'er looking for him everywhere, coming and going, in just over a month, he had already mingled with them.

"When everything is over, I will give you Xiao Yu a long vacation, you will return to the clan land of the Netherworld Dark Guard as soon as possible to become a family, and by the way, go out and take a look around, it is said that it is easy to conceive a child when the body and mind are happy and relaxed."

Shen Liang winked at him mischievously, and Wei Honglian was a little red from the ** naked hint: "Hmm."

However, he still nodded, because after seeing the third prince, he really wanted his own child.

"Wow wow..."

The loud cry of the milk doll suddenly sounded, and Fu Ying quickly reached out and took the child back from Xiao Zhuozi's hand: "There is no urine, it should be hungry, I will take him to feed the grandmother first."

Fu Ying said and went out with the child, and several eunuchs consciously followed, their family is more different, don't give birth to a stable mother, don't want a granny after giving birth, Fu Gong alone can't cope with it.