Chapter 512: You'er, this is Grandpa Fu!

He Rong is pregnant, Fu Ying suddenly returned, it can be described as a double happiness, the emperor's husband personally welcomed Fu Ying into the emperor's harem, waiting for Pei Yuanfeng in the hall three people stood up in unison, after the popularity of Chu Li, Pei Yuanfeng and his wife almost knew why Shen Liang's father and son attached so much importance to Fu Ying, for Liang Liang at that time, even a kind smile was precious, right? What's more, Fu Ying also relied on them for life, helped bring up the little ancestors, and took care of them in every way.

Pei Yuanfufu briefly introduced them, and the group sat down around the table.

"Binbin, this is Uncle Liang, do you know what to do?"

Along the way, the old capital that should be described is almost the same, Fu Ying sat down and beckoned his grandson to him, pointed to Shen Liang and looked down at the little baby in his arms, everyone's eyes were focused on Wei Xuanbin's body, the little guy was not afraid of life at all, and after nodding obediently, he walked to Shen Liang's front and bowed: "Liang, Uncle Liang, Binbin, obedient, Uncle Liang, pain, pain Binbin."

Wei Xuanbin's small mouth kept squirming, and he jumped out word by word.

"Polite and well-behaved."

Even if he didn't say it very clearly, it was enough for Shen Liang to understand what he meant, after all, there are many children in their family, he has become accustomed to this way of speaking, the green onion-white jade-like hand reached over to caress the child's white and tender cheeks, the smile on Shen Liang's face was mixed with ** naked spoiling, the children taught by words are different, less than two years old is so atmospheric and sensible.

"Well, Uncle Liang, drift!"

Uncle Liang praised him for being well-behaved, Xiao Binbin thought it was true, smiled and showed his white and neat little teeth, and did not forget to praise the beautiful Uncle Liang.

"Huh... The little mouth is so sweet, I don't know how many little girls will be harmed in the future.

Shen Liang was amused by him, and picked up a soft and tender steamed cake for him: "Binbin eat cake cake, the brothers will leave school later, and Uncle Liang let them play with you."

Children always have to play with children, although Binbin and their age difference is a little older, but their children are very sensible, very good at taking care of their younger brother, he is not worried that they will bully Xiao Binbin.

"Thank you, Uncle Liang."

Taking the cake, Xiao Binbin did not eat it immediately, but took it back to Fu Ying and sent it to Fu Ying's mouth: "Grandpa Huang, eat, you eat." 

The little appearance of tiptoe feeding cakes into Fu Ying's mouth, not to mention how cute, everyone present couldn't help but laugh.

"Good, Grandpa Huang is not hungry, and the rest will be eaten by Binbin."

The symbolic bite of Fu Ying pushed his hand back, and Xiao Binbin snorted, and then relied on him to take a small bite to eat.

"This kid is so good at teaching."

Wei Zeqian said sincerely, they ate and slept on the way, the child is afraid that he has not suffered less, it is almost noon, they are almost hungry, but the child still chooses to feed his grandfather before getting food, which is enough to show that he is usually like this, and he is raised to be filial and polite.

"Father... Father..."

"Uncle (Uncle Liang)"

There is no harm without comparison, look at how well-behaved and polite people are Xiaobin, and their children, people have not seen it, the voice is louder than one into the hall, Shen Liang turned his head to look at Pei Yuanxi, the two shook their heads in unison, their children are too much to go, but there is Qin Yiteng's example in front, they don't mean to bind them at all, in front of their own people, why pay attention to so much? As long as they are in front of outsiders, they are all polite, and the nature of children cannot be stifled!