Chapter 497: Farewell, Farewell to Fufu

Lao Lin returned to his original appearance, as long as it was someone who knew him, the next day all came to the palace one after another to see his god-like handsomeness, the palace was really lively for several days, and at the same time, Lao Lin and Wei Zeqian also took Shen Liang's suggestion, first receive the marriage certificate, and then wait until the world is decided, everyone gathers together before holding the wedding.

Time is like a shuttle, fleeting, in a blink of an eye to April, Shen Liang, who is pregnant again, has already sat down on the fetus, but his fetus is much more laborious than the previous one, even after three months of discomfort, when you get up every day, you will still gag, and the aspect of eating can not be too greasy, after the weather is warm, I don't know if it is the illusion caused by wearing less clothes or how, Shen Liang looks a lot thinner, Pei Yuanxian don't mention how distressed, repeatedly emphasized that only this once, In any case, this sin can no longer be suffered.

"Yito, you first go to Xuefeng with Wang Ye and them, if you don't like it, let's come back, don't wronged yourself."

Gongsun Xu will officially succeed Xuefeng as a resident in early May, and in mid-April, several of Pei Yuanxi's brothers gather, preparing to go to Xuefeng to watch the ceremony together, along with Qin Yiteng, the eldest disciple who will be placed under Gongsun Xu's gate, and on the other side, Xiao Muchen who is far away in the Wei Kingdom and Huo Yelin who is on the battlefield of Qin Nancheng will also take their own lives.

"Well, Yito thanked the princess for her years of nurturing grace"

Slightly pushed out He Rong's embrace, Qin Yiteng knelt down with a red little face and kowtowed to her three times, He Rong's eyes were hot, and he covered his mouth and leaned uncomfortably into her family's Wang Ye's arms.

"Get up."

Shen Liang stepped forward to help him get up, and gently helped him straighten his collar with both hands: "What should be said has been said in the past few days, Uncle Liang is not verbose, Yito, Xuefeng is not as good as at home, the conditions are difficult, you go to Xuefeng, at least it will take about five years to come back, take good care of yourself, Uncle Liang and his brothers are waiting for you to come back here."

"Uncle Liang"

Although he is only nine years old, Qin Yiteng's self-control ability is stronger than many adults, but at this time, in the face of the most respected and beloved elder Yin Yin's advice, he was a little excited and rushed into his arms, tears rolled down his eyes in an instant, before this, the imperial uncle and uncle Liang did not give him a chance to repent, but he refused, he knew that the imperial uncle they were all for his good, he himself also wanted to become stronger, one day can become the umbrella of Uncle Liang and his younger brother like the imperial uncle, when it really comes to the moment of parting, Tears welled up uncontrollably, and he couldn't bear Uncle Liang, nor his younger brothers.

"Silly child."

With Shen Liang's cleverness, how could he not guess what was in his heart Raised his hand and put his arm around him, Shen Liang's eyes were also a little moist, among so many children, he was most distressed by Yiten, he was young, he experienced too much pain and hardship that should not be experienced, five years ago he wanted to protect him, wanted to make him like an ordinary child who loved to play and laugh, but in the end he could only choose to send him away, five years later, he also wants to protect him, but he has grown up and has his own ideas, he seems to be unable to do anything except support him and pity.

"Brother Yito, don't go."

Xiao Shenyou stepped forward with red eyes and pulled his clothes, the magnetic cowardly voice with obvious choking, and Dabao's eyes on the side were also red like rabbits, and he shouted uncomfortably "Yito"