Chapter 476: The Evidence Is Conclusive, There Is No Anything to Rely On!

"Sun Aiqing, it's up to you to ask the case."

When those people faced them, they didn't even say anything good, Pei Yuanxian didn't want to waste any more time, so he simply pointed out to Sun Mingquan, Shangshu of the Criminal Department, and he and Liang Liang were sitting in the hall, and they were not afraid that they would protect each other and deliberately oppress the people.

"Yes, Weichen obeys."

Sun Mingquan stood up and bowed, sat down and faced the beggars, and first ordered the old man that Shen Liang personally supported: "Old man, what are your grievances?"

The empress was all sitting in the hall, in addition, Lan Xiang and the two attendants under him were also watching, and Sun Mingquan could not put on any official authority, and his attitude was as kind as Shen Liang and others.

The old man looked up at the empress sitting side by side in the high hall, and after seeing that they were all smiling, he stood up on the arm of the chair and knelt down facing Sun Mingquan: "Master Qingtian, the grass people are lame, they have never started a family in their lives, about twelve years ago I picked up a pair under a big banyan tree outside the city, and raised him by begging, although the ancestors and grandchildren had a precarious life, they also cared for and supported each other, Azu he is very well-behaved and sensible, and he knows that my legs and feet are inconvenient at a very young age, Everywhere I go, we are not connected by blood, but we are closer than our blood ancestors, but... My Azu was forcibly taken away by several servants on the first day of the Lunar New Year, and his life and death are still unknown, the grass people limped to inquire, and they were whipped by the servants of the shelter, Lord Qingtian, please be the master of the grass people and find my Azu back.

Sun Mingquan said with tears, leaned over the ground and kowtowed to him, Wei Yue He Yang saw this and quickly stepped forward to help him up: "Don't be like this, old man, you must also take care of your body before finding your grandson."

"Thank you two, thank you..."

Sun Mingquan wiped his tears and thanked excitedly.

"Master Qingtian, look at the injuries on our bodies, where are they trying to help us survive the winter, they are simply enslaveing us, throwing whips at us at every turn, and everyone in the shelter has more or less whip marks on their bodies."

"Sir, the grass people are from the shelter in the northern outer city, those servants are simply not people, they dare to rape those women and Shuang'er in front of us, often a large group of people together, at first we will resist together, and some of them escaped, but after being caught, they will be tied up and whipped, gradually, no one dares to resist anymore, even if we see them raping others, we can only lower our heads and pretend that we don't see anything."

"Yes, sir, it's not a shelter at all, it's a living hell."

"Sir, please give us the master, let us have a way of life."

"Master Qingtian!"

The other dozen or so people knelt down one after another, one by one, crying blood, along with the clothes on their bodies being torn open indiscriminately, and the clearly visible whip marks fell into the sight of all of them, it was clear that they were not lying, the shelter that should protect them was really like purgatory on earth, it became their worst nightmare, they didn't even dare to ask for the punishment of those people, they just wanted to leave the shelter, get free, and save their lives.

Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang's hand tightened suddenly, and a substantial spark almost erupted under his eyes, Shen Liang's hand was about to be crushed by his unconscious, but he did not cry out in pain, the other hand reached over to wrap his hand, wordless relief comforted him, but at the same time, his own breath was also cold, such behavior is simply unreasonable, everyone who is suspected can not let go.