Chapter 465: Chance or Kill?

"Do you think the Lu family didn't commit a fraud?"

Looking down at him, Pei Yuanxian showed murderous intent under his eyes, wanting to take the crime on his body alone, and did not see if she was qualified enough.

"The emperor, the old minister is willing to tell the old man to return to his hometown, and beg His Majesty to spare the Lu family."

Knowing that the general trend has passed, Lu Shuren bowed his head, only in this way, he may be able to save the life of the family, even if he is full of unwillingness, regretting that he did not see the emperor's ruthlessness earlier, did not probe Shen Liang's background before acting, and the last regret is why he raised such a granddaughter who killed a family.

"Father?!"

"Xiangye?!"

Hearing this, Pei Yuanxian Fufu has not yet said, but the Lu family all looked at him in disbelief, if he tells the old man to return to his hometown, what future does the Lu family have? The emperor is already dissatisfied with them, how can he give them another chance to enter the center of power? They have long been accustomed to being high above, and how can they be willing to fall into the clouds!

"If everyone who cheats and returns to his homeland to avoid responsibility, then what else will I do under the law in the summer? Lu Xiang, Xu respects that you were once an auxiliary minister, and you are tolerant everywhere, even if you ignore Xuan's face, embarrass the empress in public, so that the empress can't get off the stage, Xu didn't think to move you in the slightest, but it turns out that Xu has not been in the dynasty for six years, and your Lu family's appetite has been cultivated into a bottomless pit, and the position of Empress is also something you can covet casually? Lu Mengxiao is your most beloved granddaughter, her nature is also the epitome of you, if she did not support her back, where would she and the Lin family have the courage to climb the slander and spread rumors to slander the queen? 

Pei Yuanxian straightened his cuffs, and every word was said carelessly, but the killing intent in it was not concealed, and when he was constantly broken, he would suffer from it, and Lu Xiang could no longer stay!

"The old minister is guilty, ask His Majesty for grace!"

Now everything he says is quibbling, and Lu Shuren is no longer quibbling, only constantly lowering his posture and seeking a way to live for the Lu family.

Glancing at the people around who have some changes, Shen Liang's eyes flashed, quietly pulled Pei Yuanxian who still wanted to say something, quietly hinted that he looked at the people, Lu Shuren did not seem to quibble anymore, but he was using this way to win the sympathy of the people, after all, today's most evil is Lu Mengxiao's mother and son, Lu Shuren once and really did have meritorious service to the country, now he only wants a whole body to retreat, if they still insist on killing them, The people are afraid that they will cry out for them, the imperial power is indeed supreme, but what is more terrifying than the imperial power is the mouth of the people, and they also have to worry about people's words.

Following the faint sweep of his gaze, Pei Yuan's eyes had even more murderous intent, a good Lu Shuren, he is still calculating him, really think that he is so easy to handle this emperor?

"For the sake of your lack of merit and hard work over the years, I will give you and the Lu family a chance."

Patting Shen Liang's hand to signal that he didn't have to worry, Pei Yuanxian raised his voice and said, "Yang Aiqing!"

"The minister is here!"

Yang Wanli quickly stepped forward, and Pei Yuanxiang's voice mixed with internal force sounded low: "Lu Xiang disrespects the emperor, cheats the monarch, criminals should be blamed, thinking of his past merits, Xu specially gave him a chance, immediately take Lu Xiangji's family members to the prison of the Criminal Department, block Xiangfu, all those related to the Lu family are temporarily dismissed and investigated, Yang Aiqing, you thoroughly investigate Lu Xiang and his family, one to see if they colluded with the Lin mother and daughter, conspired to spread rumors and slander the empress." , and then find out whether they have violated the law, if it is proved that they are all innocent, they are allowed to return to their hometown with their families, on the contrary, if they collude with the Lin mother and daughter, or violate the law of the Great Xia Dynasty, they will be punished together and killed according to the law!