Chapter 462: Arrest People, Xiangfu Splatters Blood!

No one knew how the Nether Dark Guards gathered, and when others noticed, hundreds of Nether Dark Guards had already carried the Nether Banner and advanced towards Zuo Xiangfu under the leadership of Yuan Shao Yang Peng, on the other side, Tianshu went to the Criminal Department to deliver the decree, and Yang Wanli rushed to Xiangfu with dozens of servants of the Criminal Department, and the two people arrived at Zuo Xiangfu almost at the same time, and with them came curious people and various spies hidden among the people.

"Fence it!"

"Yes!"

With Yuan Shao's order, the Nether Dark Guard instantly dispersed, and dozens of people disappeared from everyone's sight, which should be to block the side and back doors of Xiangfu.

"Squeak!"

The heavy gate was opened from the inside, and Lu Xiang, who had already received the news, walked out with several sons, and when he saw the Nether Banner, he couldn't help but giggle in his heart, but his face was unmoving, and he stepped over the threshold and said in a deep voice: "Yang Shilang, why did you bring the servants to my Xiangfu?" Do you still want to arrest Benxiang and go to your criminal department?

Don't look at his strong mouth, but there is no bottom in his heart, he doesn't understand what is going on, he knows better than anyone, even if the emperor wants to move him, he has to weigh it first, there is no sufficient and justifiable reason, he does not dare to act, unless he is not afraid of people's fearful words, not afraid of leaving a reputation for eternity.

"Xiaguan was ordered to arrest Lü Mengxiao, the fourth wife of the empress who spread rumors and slander, and conspired with Huang Buxing to instigate more than a thousand students to gather in front of the palace to make trouble."

In other words, it was someone else, even Shangshu of the Criminal Department, he had to bow his head in front of him, but Yang Wanli would not, he was not from Xia Country, and he didn't care if he would offend Xiangfu, he would only act on orders.

"What? Are all those rumor-mongering?

"I just said, the queen just returned with Her Majesty, how could she do so many things?"

"What do Lady Lu Si and Miss Mengxiao mean? The queen died unjustly!

"Bah, it's not that they themselves want to be queens? As if who doesn't know, otherwise she is a young lady of Xiangfu, how can she be in her twenties and still be in the middle of the word?

"It's just... We've all been deceived..."

"It's too much, you must not spare them lightly..."

The onlookers chattered and discussed, even if they were ignorant, they knew that the emperor could not arrest people indiscriminately without real evidence, especially the other party was still a dignified Xiangfu, realizing that the deceived people were all angry and condemned, the faces of Lu Xiang's family were difficult to see the extreme, especially Lu Shuren, in the morning he specifically asked the fourth room if there was anything extraneous, they swore one by one, but they did not expect to secretly poke out such a big basket.

"Yang Shilang said that Ben Xiang's daughter-in-law fabricated rumors to slander the queen, and said that Ben Xiang's granddaughter conspired with a foreign man, but is there evidence? If there is no evidence, even if the emperor is here, the prime minister will not let you mess around.

"Hmph!"

Lu Shuren's words fell, and a light snort followed, and Yuan Shao drove the horse forward, looking down at him condescendingly: "Do you want evidence?" Honza to you!

"Bump..." 

"Xiangye, Xiangye help, Xiangye..."

"Xiangye..."