Chapter 452: The Only Friend

"Really?"

He actually said that he wanted them to become friends, He Rong couldn't believe it, because, she had no friends, none, the entire Xia Kingdom Imperial City, except for Fujun and his junior brothers, those who were willing to approach her were only people who wanted to curry favor with her, she was annoyed when she looked at it, and those so-called powerful families, they couldn't look at her at all, and she didn't like their false pretentious posture, she would rather stay in the palace to practice martial arts with Yito, and encounter banquets or something that must be attended , she often clings to her husband, if someone dares to covet her husband, no matter what identity the other party is, directly remove the whip and smoke, which also leads to her reputation for being jealous and domineering more and more loud, and no one wants to get close to her.

"Of course, you and my husband are like brothers, so we should join hands with each other, shouldn't we? However, if you want to feel that there is a difference between men and women, and you don't want to get too close to me, then forget it.

Shen Liang saw through her thoughts, but he did not expose it intimately, but instead had a half-joking and half-serious expression.

"No, no, no, I don't mind, really."

As if he was afraid that he would regret it, He Rong waved his hand again and again, and after seeing Shen Liang's playful smile, he finally realized that he was deceived, but she was not annoyed, but smiled very naturally: "Liang Liang, you are naughty."

But it's also very cute, no matter how her husband assured her before, she couldn't believe that the empress would really call him a brother and brother without a heart, and the companion was like a tiger, who knew if he would mind if the husband Jun was a great power, and one day he would empty his rights and eradicate them? After seeing them, she was relieved that she had received the kindness released by the Empress Concubine, and she was willing to try to believe that they might really be different.

"Rongrong, you are too nervous, cool is to make you relax, let's not talk two words as a family, why be so polite?"

Holding her shoulders, Pei Yuanfeng said with a smile.

"Hmm."

He Rong nodded with a smile on his face, and Chu Li and Lin Yiqing on the opposite side exchanged a tacit look when they saw this, and the sister-in-law's heart knot seemed to be slowly about to open.

"Sister-in-law is not fair, why can Liang Liang make you melt, I couldn't do it in the first place?"

Lin Yiqing suddenly stood up and issued a strong protest, thinking that he had come down from the mountain, knowing that with his sister-in-law, he didn't mention how happy he was, he couldn't wait for the boss to introduce him and went to the Xiayang Royal Mansion, who knows... He just screamed and was served by him with a whip, so he is still quite afraid of him, of course, if he wants to beat, the sister-in-law's three-legged cat kung fu will definitely not be able to beat him, the problem is, the old assembly helps him!

"Who made you look like a disciple?"

Glaring at him angrily, He Rong turned his head and said to Shen Liang: "Liang Liang, you don't know, when Xiao Qi came down from the mountain, I had just married my husband, and my husband was busy at that time, I stayed in the palace with Yito when I was fine, who knew that one day, someone hauntedly avoided the eyes of the guards and shadow guards of the Xiayang Royal Mansion, and touched the inside of the palace, I was practicing martial arts with Yito, and as soon as he saw me, his eyes lit up and called Rong Rong, The whip in my hand naturally flew over.

"Haha..."

Lin Yiqing's embarrassment amused everyone, Shen Liang couldn't help but think of the first meeting between him and