Chapter 426: The Emperor Held Back and the Ling Family Left

As expected, the emperor summoned General Ling, who had just returned, into the palace, indeed intending to let him lead troops to the northeast, firstly, his own people were reluctant to move, and secondly, the last time Pei Yuanxian made a big fuss, Ling Yucheng's suspected transfer of troops out of the city also made him remember vividly, as soon as he received the war report from the northeast, he secretly pondered it, when the cabinet was dealing with government affairs, he tentatively mentioned it, but no one objected, and the matter of sending Ling Jiajun to support was settled.

After the Ling family discussed, they all felt that Xiang Qing's proposal was good, the only thing that had a little opinion was Ling Yulin, he was four or five months pregnant, if he left at this time, I was afraid that he had not yet joined Shen Liang when he gave birth, now he only trusted Shen Liang's medical skills, without him, he would inevitably worry about whether there would be any accidents with himself and the child, or Ling Yunyi promised to go to the palace the next day to consult with Shen Liang before appeasing him.

Can't blame Ling Yu for being too grassy and woody, mainly when she was pregnant for the first time was too difficult, and she also saw blood when she gave birth, after the birth of the child as Shen Liang expected, the body and bones have not been good, and they are being raised until now, other people's dolls are white and fat and painful, his son does not grow meat no matter how he feeds, but he did not expect that the second pregnancy encountered this kind of situation to migrate, he was not worried about it.

On the right day, General Ling asked the emperor after the early dynasty and promised to lead troops to the northeast to support, but he asked to bring his family, for a good reason, the north is not so easy to deal with, go here for at least a few years, leaving his wife and children at home he is not at ease, I am afraid that he will not be able to concentrate on the battle, the emperor knows that he is afraid that he will move them again, annoyed, but he did not object, after all, his purpose is to separate them, in order to break them one by one in the future!

In this way, the matter of General Ling taking his family to the northeast to support the Liao family army was completely decided, and the entire Ling family began to clean up, and at the same time, the emperor decreed that the mother concubine of the seventh prince be crowned empress, and reached an agreement with the royal family, agreeing to many conditions before burying the deposed empress dowager and the first emperor in the imperial mausoleum.

"What do you say? Murong Jiang is already engaged? Who is the other party? Temporarily solved the matter of the abolition of the empress dowager, after the end of the post-sealing ceremony, when the emperor was ready to order the empress to preside over the selection, the commander of the shadow guard reported the news to him, and the emperor frowned gloomy, again, every time he wanted to do something against those people, they would break the game in advance, once or twice can be said to be a coincidence, every time, then it is not a coincidence that can be explained.

"This matter has been spread so much, many people who have dealings with the Murong family know that it is said that when Murong Jiang left home, the Murong family did not find her, because she left with the Wei family, and now she is still in the southwest, and the person who is engaged to him is the old general of Wei, Fufu, and no one knows who the other party is for the time being."

The leader of the shadow guard bowed and slowly replied, he also knew that there was some coincidence in this matter, but the matter of the emperor's selection was not a secret, and Murong Jiang was already eighteen years old, not to mention the engagement, it was normal to become a couple, and the most important thing was that this matter was still the master of General Wei, maybe she was marrying which son of the third generation of the Wei family, Rao was the emperor and it was impossible to stop it.