Chapter 423: Father and Son Chat, Wei Zeqian's Nervousness

"At that time, there were still people outside, and last time you tore your face in front of the people, your reputation was still somewhat damaged, plus the emperor..."

"Daddy, I know you're for our good."

Without giving him a chance to finish, Shen Liang patted his hand and leaned on his shoulder like a child: "I don't know about other people's fathers, my father will definitely not harm his son, but don't think so much in the future, just refuse, all the consequences are me and Wang Ye."

Daddy has suffered too much in his first half of his life, Shen Liang only hopes that he will live happily in the second half of his life, say and do everything according to his own heart, do not have to wronged himself for them, even if he wants to reorganize the family with whom one day, as long as the other party is really good to him, he will not object, after all, the only one who can really accompany him until he is old, only his husband, they are children, there is too little time to accompany him.

"Well, I see."

The son was so intimate, Wei Zeqian didn't say anything about that, reached out and picked up a grape to peel the skin and feed it to his mouth: "Look at you, as soon as you seize the opportunity, you will rely on your father to coquette, you are all twenty years old, and you are not embarrassed." 

Saying that, Wei Zeqian's face that is not only not aging due to age, but getting better and better because of his body can be crawled with a spoiled smile.

"My brother didn't teach me how to write the word shame when I was a child."

Sitting up a little, Shen Liang said seriously.

"You!"

Wei Zeqian was amused by him and laughed continuously, and fed him several grapes in succession, and the mouth of the younger son is sweet!

"The princess's mouth is like wrapped in honey, the little bean is like you, the little stone is more like Yun Yan, the two brothers really look exactly the same as Yun Xi when he was a child, the difference is that Yun Yan's parents suddenly lost, once from everyone's spoiled imperial eldest grandson to an orphan, before the age of ten, he was like a little adult, especially painful, every time I went to Xuefeng to see him, my heart was uncomfortable, fortunately, now everything has passed, In the future, as long as the princess and you are always by his side, he will no longer be alone. Lao

Lin said as he walked over and sat next to Wei Zeqian and looked at Shen Liang, fortunately he met the princess, otherwise Yun Xian was afraid that he would really die alone, and his nature, except for coolness, no one could suppress it.

"He had a hard time as a child."

It was rare to hear about Wang Ye's childhood, and Shen Liang's heart floated with faint pity, and he didn't need to think about it to know how his strength was tempered.

"Well, it's very bitter, Yun Xian was already early wise, after the death of the prince Fufu, his mind was more precocious, in the first few years when he arrived in Xuefeng, even the Xuefeng residents were afraid of his desperate learning energy, and broke his heart for him, fortunately Yuanfeng they accompanied and solved, and then because he became the emperor of the Xia Kingdom, he gradually learned to be round, learned to hide his true self with a mask, but he was willing to learn everything, he had to do his best, the only thing he didn't want was to become a family, Before I met you, I really thought he would die alone. 

Speaking of the past, Lao Lin was also full of pity, he would never say these words in front of Pei Yuanxi, and if Shen Liang hadn't asked him now, he wouldn't have said much.

"Lao Lin, thank you for taking care of him for so many years."

After looking at him deeply for a long time, Shen Liang said sincerely, for the sake of Yuanxi, he sacrificed too much, if he could, he hoped that he could return to the court one day, and even marry a wife and give birth to a child of his own, a person's life, or have children and grandchildren around his knees to be truly complete.