Chapter 417: Liang Liang Was "Ravaged"

The abolished empress dowager was just killed by the emperor's holy decree, and the emperor ordered to behead the old patriarch of the royal family and destroy the Xiaoqing royal mansion, plus the prince Fufu also made such a fuss in Jiuli Shop, for a time, the imperial city was talking about it, seeing that the royal family could not even keep the last fig leaf, and the emperor after the anger was also a little afraid, and the coffin of the abolished empress dowager was not carried into the palace.

Later, the royal clan relatives gathered at the palace gate, one blocked the corpse of the deposed empress dowager from entering the palace, and then scolded the emperor for being unscrupulous, mutilating blood relatives, and wanting to cut off the dragon vein incense of the Qin royal family, under the leadership of the crown prince Qin Yunshen, hundreds of civil and military officials entered the palace to protect the old patriarch and the Xiaoqing royal mansion, and a large area of black pressure outside the imperial study knelt.

"Princess Yuehua has arrived."

Accompanied by the singing of the eunuch, Princess Yuehua Chang came to the imperial study with her horse, and Qin Yunshen and Qin Yunfeng, who knelt in the front, both got up and greeted them: "Aunt!

"Well, hard work you guys."

Princess Yuehua nodded, glanced at the Manchu Dynasty Wen Wu, her face became more and more solemn, and the aunts and nephews did not say anything, after a simple greeting, Princess Yuehua Chang crossed them and stepped up the steps, at the same time, the closed door of the imperial study was opened from the inside, and Yang An, the chief of the Great Interior, trotted over: "

Princess Chang, the emperor has a request,

the horse please stay!"

"Hmm."

Throwing a reassuring look to the horse, Princess Yuehua entered the imperial study with Yang An.

"Concubines see Your Majesty."

Even if she was his sister, seeing that he still had to perform the courtesy of a prince, Princess Yuehua bent her eyes, and the emperor waved his hand and walked down from behind the dragon case: "Imperial sister flat, please sit."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

Princess Yuehua followed the direction of his finger, Lian Bu moved gently, and walked over to sit next to him: "Your Majesty, about the old patriarch and Xiaoqing Wangfu..."

"Even you have to intercede with them?"

Before she finished speaking, the emperor glared at him with gloomy eyes: "Do you know what he did?" Even if the queen mother made a big mistake, she was already dead, what else did they want? Xu just wanted to transport the body of the queen mother back to the palace, and when Qin Tianjian saw the good day, he would send the queen mother to the imperial mausoleum to be buried with the father and the emperor, and the father and the emperor loved the queen mother very much before his death, and he would definitely be happy, but they objected, in the end, this is just a family affair, why should they interfere? 

The emperor was a little afraid, but he was still unwilling to give in, mainly he had already lowered his head once before, if he lowered his head again, where would his face as an emperor go? In the future, whenever they were upset, they would unite to persecute him, would he bow to them every time? He is the emperor, why is it always him who bows his head?

"The family affairs of the imperial family have never been our own private affairs, besides, the old patriarch is the patriarch of the Qin royal family, it is our clan uncle, he also has the right to interfere in our family affairs, the emperor, the concubines know that you are filial to your mother, but the old patriarch has a very high prestige among the royal clansmen, and the Xiaoqing royal mansion is the first palace of the clan relatives, if you really behead the old patriarch and destroy the Xiaoqing royal family, who will stand on your side in the future?"