Chapter 412: Forcibly Preventing the Empress Dowager

In order to smoothly receive the Duan's horse and welcome the abolished Empress Dowager into the palace, the means led by He Yuanhao will inevitably be more radical and hurt a large number of people, this move shocked the people and ignited the people's anger, and the people who blocked the northern outer city were hot in their brains and did it with the Imperial City Army regardless of it, but after all, they were unarmed, how could they be the opponents of the well-trained Imperial City Army?

In the end, it was only after the appearance of more than a thousand dark guards led by Zheng Wei that the increasingly chaotic scene was controlled, although they did not stop the imperial city army, Zheng Han injured He Yuanhao, and after they left, Zheng Han loudly announced that the princess would sit in Jiulipu in the eastern outer city later, and the injured could see for free and get medicine, which once again won the people's promotion and popularity, and the injured people also felt comforted in their hearts, at least they were not alone, they defended the princess, The princess is also their strongest backing!

"Commander He, is the injury okay?"

Entering the official mansion area, the radical people are relatively reduced, and the horse has the kung fu to care about He Yuanhao's injury, the Nether Dark Guard is indeed worthy of the name, a deputy commander easily injured He Yuanhao, if they are not concerned about the people, they will inevitably cause innocent casualties, just these thousands of them, I am afraid that it is simply not enough for them to kill.

"Okay."

Holding the reins with one hand to control the military horse under the crotch, He Yuanhao's face was difficult to see the extreme, how can he say that he is also the commander of the 50,000 Imperial City Army, and he was beaten in public, how will he order those soldiers under him in the future? Looking at the wandering eyes of the soldiers, you can know that they have been shocked by the Nether Dark Guard, but they still have a level to pass.

Three thousand imperial city army, one thousand imperial forest army, plus the long princess colt and the commander of the imperial city army, the emperor traveled only like this, but when they escorted the carriage to the palace gate, the black-pressed people were reflected in the sight again, and behind them, stood the Nether Dark Guard who had only given them a head-on blow not long ago.

"I heard that they injured a large number of people in the northern outer city, it was too much, the imperial city army is to protect the imperial city and protect the people, when did it become the umbrella of the abolished empress?"

"That is, the poisonous woman went back and killed the poisonous woman..." "Kill the poisonous woman..."

"The emperor is mediocre, and he can't be an emperor!"

"The emperor is faint..."

As soon as they saw them, the people became excited, and the angry invective was endless, but because they had only injured a large number of people not long ago, they did not rush up to move like the people of the northern outer city, but only conveyed their anger with fierce words, and even shouted out the emperor's incompetent words, The faces of Duanxi Ma and He Yuanhao, who were at the forefront, were difficult to see the extreme.

The crowded people in front slowly gave way to a road, the Nether Dark Guard skillfully separated the people to both sides, automatically and spontaneously formed two impregnable walls, the people trusted them, the excitement gradually calmed down, the noisy voice slowly disappeared, Lei Zhen and Yang Peng urged the horse to meet their team, and glanced over them at the carriage in the center of the team: "The Lord Monarch has an order, if the abolished empress dowager wants to return to the palace, it can, but it must be her corpse!"