Chapter 410: Lord Wang Ye of Sorrow

Wang Ye was shocked, and everyone present bowed a tear of sympathy for him, and at the same time couldn't help but wonder where he had offended Liangliang.

It's not that I don't know everyone's curiosity, it's not that I didn't see Wang Ye's low posture, and even just now I heard him say that everything was a misunderstanding, it was Lin Yiqing who was testing something, and he could almost guess something with Shen Liang's cleverness, but he still didn't want to deal with him, no matter what, he had to make Wang Ye, a fool, anxious, otherwise he really thought he was good to talk.

Thinking of this, Shen Liang, who had already eaten and drunk enough, leaned forward slightly, held his head on the table with one hand, turned his head and said with a bad heart: "It's not a bully, it's him who upsets me, I don't want to pay attention to him for the time being."

"Cool!"

Is he wrong, is he really wrong?

Pei Yuanxian said that the baby wanted to cry, but he couldn't cry!

"Oh."

The little ancestor nodded like a little adult, immediately put down his chopsticks and jumped off the chair, ran over and squeezed into them, and reflexively pushed Pei Yuanxian away with both hands: "Three or three villains, go away, uncle doesn't want you!"

"Little ancestor, don't make trouble!"

Shen Liang laughed, Pei Yuanxian cried, and the others cried and laughed!

"Daddy!"

"Uncle!"

Seeing this, the little buns slid down the chairs in unison, and ran over to stand side by side with the little ancestor, Xiao Douzi was particularly stylish with his hands crossed at the waist, Xiao Jian's eyebrows wrinkled unhappily, and pouted at his father Wang with disgust: "Father is bad, father doesn't want it, Little Bean too, don't want it."

"Yes!"

Little Stone shouted in solidarity with his brother.

"Uh-huh!"

Shen Hua Shen Lin brothers nodded vigorously, five small buns lined up, like a small human wall separated Pei Yuanxi, at this moment, Pei Yuanxian not only wanted to cry, the tears in his heart were about to converge into a big river.

"Haha..."

Unbridled laughter suddenly sounded, the corners of everyone's eyes twitched, Pei Yuanxian became a puffer fish face in a second, his round eyes were aggrieved and dissatisfied accusations, the coolness without heart and lungs, he actually laughed, didn't he see him become a public enemy?

"Uncle?"

The little ancestor turned his head and looked at his uncle strangely, wasn't he unhappy?

"Ahem..."

Qing coughed twice to hold back a smile, Shen Liang's face was still as bright as a flower, reached out and touched his head spoiled and said: "Well done, it's like this, or our family You'er hurts uncle the most."

"Hmm."

The little ancestor loved to hear this, and immediately nodded vigorously with a smile on his face.

"Daddy, and me."

"Daddy, daddy..." "Uncle..."

The remaining four small buns stopped drying, and they all shouted and surrounded them, Shen Liang hugged them separately, and also touched their heads respectively and smiled fondly:

"Well, you all hurt me, and I like you the most."

"Hee-hee!"

Got a satisfactory answer, the little buns smiled happier than the other, seeing this, Wei Zeqian glanced at Pei Yuanxian again, and shook his head helplessly, forget it, he still doesn't care about the young man's affairs, Liang Liang is not a person without measure, and Yuanxian is not the kind of person who gambles with you if you don't pay attention to him, let them toss it themselves.