Chapter 404: Things Got Big!

At the beginning, the Empress Dowager would be deposed and sent to the imperial tomb for the rest of her life, because she gave the emperor ideas, almost killed Shen Liang, and caused Wei Xuan to lose her innocence, and now a few years later, as soon as the Wei family left, she pretended to be sick and forced the emperor to take her back, could it be that what she had done was written off like this? Shen Liang is a calm person, only let the Nether Dark Guard continue to monitor, but Pei Yuanxian is unwilling, he still remembers Shen Liang's appearance covered in blood, how can he let her come back to enjoy the blessing so simply?

"Since Wang Ye does not agree, Lei Zhen, gather the Nether Dark Guard to go to the palace, block the palace door, and prevent the imperial forest army led by Duanxian Ma to enter the palace, Tianshu, and distribute ten thousand copies of the emperor's edict to all corners of the imperial city, help the people and the emperor remember the crimes of the old demon queen, shake the light, and properly arrange for people to mix in with the people to ignite their anger."

Wang Ye was not happy, the princess naturally wanted to find a way to make him happy, Shen Liang basically didn't think much, opened his mouth is a series of orders, several people named bowed and left one after another, Pei Yuanxian hugged him with satisfaction: "This is almost the same, she wants to come back to enjoy the blessing, the king will take her old life!"

 This matter was originally their reason, why should they back down? He knew that Liang Liang had planned to wait for her to return to the palace and then slowly torture her, so that she could see his son fall from the throne and send their mother and son to hell together in the future, but he could not tolerate what she had done, and anyone who had hurt Liang Liang could not let him live well.

"That's enough to force her to death."

The words are terrible, coupled with the prevention of the Nether Dark Guard, the old demon queen has to lose half of his life if he is not angry on the spot.

"The imperial city is less than a hundred miles away from the imperial tomb, the horse is leaving now, and when she comes back, it is either late at night or tomorrow, and the old demon queen can also design the emperor to force him to welcome her back to the palace, proving that she is not stupid, she will definitely expect that we may incite the people to prevent her from returning to the palace, so they will definitely come back secretly in the middle of the night, and when she is already in the palace tomorrow morning, no matter how insulting the people are, she will not hear it."

As a qualified disciple, Shen Da's unhappiness is definitely no less than Wang Ye's, and looking at his frown at this time, you can know how unwilling he is to watch the old demon queen return to the palace.

"Isn't it easy to put them on the road for a while?"

The corner of Jing Xiran's lips hooked, flashing calculating eyes indifferently swept over everyone present, everyone unanimously showed a clear look, Pei Yuanxian raised his hand and snapped his fingers, summoning an iron-armored guard: "Take a team of people out of the city, be sure to stop the old demon queen returning to the palace team halfway, don't kill her, just let her return to the city when it is already dawn."

"Yes."

There was an evil smile on the corner of Pei Yuanxian's lips, Shen Liang but silent, looking like they were all in charge, and then no one cared about the affairs of the old demon queen, and a group of people chatted lively, as if that thing did not exist at all, and did not destroy their good mood of reuniting after a long absence.

There are people watching outside the Qingping royal palace at any time, but the Nether Dark Guard is different from the Iron Armored Guard, their people are not in the palace, and when the emperor knows that the Nether Dark Guard is assembled again, they are already holding the Nether Banner, majestically blocking the gate of the palace, and the Royal Forest Army has formed a confrontation with the Chu River Han Realm, at the same time, the emperor's edict abolishing the Empress Dowager a few years ago to announce the world has also spread throughout the imperial city, The people, who had almost forgotten about that incident, immediately remembered it vividly, and because of the involvement of Princess Qingping, who they loved as their own son, the anger of the people was unprecedentedly strong, and it was not long before thousands of people gathered under the city wall outside the palace gate, and the number of people was increasing.