Chapter 402: Five Years Not Seen, Gathered in the Royal Mansion

In the early dynasty, the party of the five princes led by Xu Qinping, a scholar of the cabinet and Sun Shangyi, a soldier of the military department, gathered more than one-third of the Manchu dynasty to petition Zeng Ge Lao, because Zeng Ge Lao himself has already confessed, they can not deny Zeng Ge Lao's crime, just ask the emperor to extrajudicial grace, from the light hair, between words talk about Zeng Ge Lao for many years, no merit and hard work, but they seem to forget that the emperor has the heart to suppress the five princes and one party, and they are most unwilling to see them forming a party for personal gain, not only did they not fall lightly, Instead, when the dynasty sentenced Zeng Ge Lao to be beheaded, all the men of the Zeng family were beheaded, and the women were enslaved and enslaved for life.

When this matter came out of the government and the public, all forces were restless and shocked, the fifth prince Qin Yuntian was still in prison, although he was almost sure that he was fine, but without the strong support of Zeng Ge Lao, the road to the fifth prince was afraid that it was difficult, and the people all applauded after seeing the emperor's judgment, and everyone was condemned for harming people!

Today, Shen Liang made an appointment with Wei Tan and Xiang Zhuo to the palace for a small gathering, and just after the hour, Wei Tan came with Murong Yu.

"Brother Yu, we are just a few small gatherings, what are you doing here?"

Shen Liang, who had just woken up and was still eating breakfast, looked at them with a mocking smile on his face, and Murong Yu smiled lightly: "You guys have a small gathering, don't you allow me to have a small gathering with Wang Ye and Yunxi?"

"yes?"

Shen Liang turned his head to glance at their Wang Ye, and solved his breakfast in three or two clicks, and the servant quickly cleaned up the table.

"Why didn't you see my godson?"

They didn't bring their children today, but they didn't see the little stones, and Wei Tan still felt a little strange, after all, they were more sticky and cool than the other.

"It's not Wang Ye yet."

Hearing this, Shen Liang glanced at Wang Ye without anger, and held his head on the table with one hand: "He, what little beans are too naughty, let Lao Lin enlighten them from today, in the future, they will go to the East Wing to study and read every day, start to practice martial arts at the end of the day, study an hour in the afternoon, and practice martial arts for another hour at two o'clock in the afternoon."

To put it simply, the children study one hour each in the afternoon and one hour in martial arts, a total of four hours, and the whole day is almost full, and they have no time to toss his pets, or take them out to toss the people outside.

"Three and a half years old, almost enlightened, I remember that You'er seems to have just turned three years old, right?"

Wei Tan didn't think there was anything wrong, the children of the powerful families, the enlightenment is relatively early, only ordinary people's families are enlightened after the age of five, six or seven years old can be sent to Tianmen College to send to Tianmen College, if they can't be sent, people with a little spare money are sending their children to private school, those who have no money can only stay at home to help work, may not even have enlightenment, and they can't read a word for a lifetime.

"It's three years old, but You'er has always disliked writing big characters, and she is very talented in martial arts."

Regarding this, Huo Yelin is very happy, Lao Lin is not happy, he can claim to be humorous, full of poetry, want to teach them everything he has learned in his life, who knows that Dabao is a good, well-behaved and serious, the little ancestor is... In his words, it's hard to put into words!