Chapter 68

The tallest building in this high school is the Art Building.

The roof of the Art Building has always been closed for the safety of students. However, the wisdom of the students is so strong that there are always students who can find a way to enter the rooftop.

Gu Jiarui took the single beam, and the two people opened a small window nearby, jumped down from the small window, and stepped on the rooftop.

"I'll just say you can enter here," Gu Jiarui smiled and rubbed Shan Liang's face, "You still don't believe me." 

Shan Liang snorted, but did not refute.

At this moment, the roof is empty, and the lonely iron railing stands in the night breeze.

There were many things on the rooftop, and there were some music stands, wheat stands and stools in the corner that the music club had not removed, and there was even a guitar on the side, just lying lonely in the night.

"It's a little cold." Shan Liang took a hot breath and rubbed his hands.

Gu Jiarui quickly took off his swallowtail jacket and carefully draped it over Shan Liang's body: "Come, cover a little, don't freeze." 

Shan Liang felt the warmth on his body and squinted his eyes comfortably.

"I originally listened to you sing well offstage," Shan Liang said with a smile, "I didn't expect that there was such a mistake halfway, so that I couldn't listen to it properly."

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "I was surprised by myself, why did she suddenly come up and hold my hand."

After Gu Jiarui finished speaking, he snorted and laughed, turned around, and suddenly saw the guitar in the corner.

He smiled softly and pulled the single beam to sit down on the ground: "Come, you sit first."

"What for?" Shan Liang sat on the ground, looking a little puzzled.

Gu Jiarui walked to the corner, picked up the guitar, and looked at it in the dim light.

The guitar is intact, just a little dirty, and the surface is covered with a layer of gray, so it looks a little old.

He took the guitar in his hand, then sat down next to Shan Liang, took out a pack of tissues from Shan Liang's pocket, took out one, and slowly wiped the dust off the surface of Shan Liang.

After cleaning the guitar, he tuned it and laughed: "Didn't you say that you couldn't listen to me sing properly?" What does it matter, I'll sing it to you again, and I'll sing it to you alone. 

Shan Liang's heart flooded with warm waves, he supported his head with his hand and touched his hot ears: "Okay."

Gu Jiarui fiddled with the tone of the guitar and dialed it twice with his hand: "What do you want to hear?" 

Shan Liang chuckled and shook his head: "You can sing whatever you like."

Gu Jiarui wrinkled his brows and thought for a while: "Well, I'll bring you a song, "Sing a Mountain Song to the Party."

Shan Liang burst out laughing, and reached out to hit Gu Jiarui's dog's head: "You are enough."

Gu Jiarui smiled and showed his white teeth, and his fingers plucked the strings of the guitar.

As soon as the guitar prelude came out, Shan Liang felt that the thumping, restless heart calmed down in an instant.

He raised his eyes to look into the distance, and listened to Gu Jiarui's low magnetic voice and began to sing.

"The brightest star in the night sky, can you hear clearly, the person who looks up, the loneliness and sigh in the heart"

Shan Liang raised his head and looked up at the boundless night sky.

The weather is excellent and the air is clean, so you can see the sky full of stars, weaving a brilliant and dazzling river of stars. In the distance is a panoramic view of the city, with thousands of lights shining and shimmering densely, corresponding to the sea of stars in the sky.

Looking closer, there were many school buildings, and occasionally a few windows were lit. There were still people walking slowly in the school, faintly, and you could hear the laughter coming from the lecture hall downstairs of the art.

This is the high school campus where he lived for more than two years.

This is his beautiful youth.

Shan Liang sighed slightly and listened to Gu Jiarui continue to sing.

"The stars in the night sky, can you remember, the figure who walked with me and disappeared in the wind"

He thought that along the way in his life, he also met many people.

His biological mother, his orphanage grandmother, his classmates, and teachers But all the way, the only one who has been accompanying him until now is this domineering and beaten Gu Jiarui.

Only he.