Chapter 25

Teacher Guan Yun heard the girl's voice, frowned, and reprimanded with a slight seriousness: "Don't doubt your classmates casually, it's hurtful to say this."

The girl stuck out her tongue and closed her voice in disdain.

"I really can't find it, it's not everywhere..." Lin Yu burst into tears.

The situation at home is not very good, she still came from abroad, and she lost two months of living expenses, which is a blow to her.

Wang Chenghui was silent in the crowd for a long time, gritted his teeth, and finally spoke up: "Or... Or you can go to Shan Liang and look for it!

Everyone suddenly quieted down, and one by one looked at Wang Chenghui in amazement.

Teacher Guan Yun frowned: "Chenghui, what do you mean?"

Wang Chenghui looked indignantly at Shan Liang, who looked up in shock at the sudden roll call, and said: "Yesterday morning exercise, I went back to the classroom to get the meal card, and saw that only Shan Liang was alone in the classroom, and he seemed to be in... Sneaky hiding something.

As soon as these words came out, there was an uproar.

Lin Yu's face was also full of disbelief, and he turned his gaze to Shan Liang in shock.

Shan Liang heard what they said, and was about to explain, Gu Jiarui behind him stood up abruptly, looked at Wang Chenghui angrily, and asked coldly: "What do you mean?" Are you saying that the single beam steals money?

Wang Chenghui stiffened his neck: "I didn't say it was him, he was sneaky, I just think that I should have reasonable doubts."

"Less pouring dirty water on Shan Liang," Gu Jiarui's eyes widened, and the whole person was like a powder keg about to explode, "Does he need to steal money?" Am I gone? What can I not give him, what do you mean!

Wang Chenghui was yelled at by Gu Jiarui, and she was a little scared, but seeing that she had become the center of attention, she had to bite the bullet: "Then you let Shan Liang explain, yesterday he was secretly hiding something." 

Shan Liang stood up propped up, and was about to open his mouth to say, but he remembered that he was secretly taking pictures yesterday in a pen bag that he had put in a pen bag!

This can't be said, saying that Wu Daji should suffer!

He was red-faced and broken, his mind racing with what to do.

Wang Chenghui saw Shan Liang's red face and didn't say anything, thinking that he was right to suspect, and now stood straight: "If he can't say it, he must have lost his heart." We are classmates, although it is not good to hurt our feelings, but we cannot shelter those who have unclean hands and feet.

"Who do you say has unclean hands and feet? You tell me again! "Gu Jiarui is like an angry lion, full of momentum that makes people fearful.

"Stop arguing!" Guan Yun spoke, she walked to the front of the classroom, looked at Wang Chenghui and Lin Yu who was tearful, and then looked at the angry Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang who gritted his teeth, "It's all in one class, noisy like enemies, all shut up."

Saying that, she pointed to a black ball above her head: "There is monitoring in the classroom, since some people suspect it, then I will take someone to the security office to play back the monitoring, no matter who is right and who is wrong, there must be an explanation at that time."

Saying that, she looked around: "Gu Jiarui, Shan Liang, Lin Yu, you three go with me, the others, quiet self-study, class leader to maintain order." 

When the words settled, Wang Chenghui snorted coldly and sat back in his seat.

Gu Jiarui took up the single beam and walked out.

Poor Lin Yu walked to Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang, and pulled Shan Liang's school uniform: "I'm sorry, I didn't doubt you, but Chenghui said so, I..."

"Don't doubt it, you'll understand it when you look at the monitoring," Gu Jiarui still hummed angrily, no good tone.

"Anyway, it proved that it was not done by Shan Liang, Wang Chenghui must apologize publicly!" I will not tolerate others pouring dirty water on single beams! "