Chapter 23

Shan Liang stubbornly pinned his head and did not speak.

"You won't be really angry, will you?" Gu Jiarui was a little flustered, he pinched Shan Liang's face, "Where did I provoke you?"

Shan Liang jumped to the edge of the bed alone and sat down, then raised his eyes and said coldly: "You are not allowed to copy homework anymore, now, you start doing it yourself, I can teach you if you don't, but I can't copy."

Gu Jiarui frowned, seemingly extremely impatient: "Why are you so serious?" 

Shan Liang pointed to the desk: "Do you do it or not?"

"Okay, okay, don't be angry," Gu Jiarui held the scroll and pen, and obediently sat down in front of the desk, "Do it, can't I do it now?" 

Shan Liang saw him honestly lower his head to look at the roll, and only then did he breathe a long sigh of relief.

However, this quiet atmosphere did not last for a minute, and Gu Jiarui turned his head: "There is a difference between sufficient unnecessary conditions and necessary and insufficient conditions?" Isn't there a change in word order?

Shan Liang sighed, sat down next to him, and then pulled out the textbook and began to explain to him.

Gu Jiarui's mathematical foundation is really poor, and he has to start with the most basic concepts and theorems.

"My brothers are definitely laughing at me," Gu Jiarui suddenly raised his head halfway through the roll, and hated to make a sound, "They soak girls in the bar to get bloody, and Laozi fucking learns the hyperbola theorem here." My dad really should have given me a pennant of pacesetters.

"You've only been studying for less than an hour, are you floating?" Shan Liang glanced at him coldly, "Not only now, I will supervise your study in the future, you better be mentally prepared in advance."

Gu Jiarui leaned back on the back of the chair dejectedly, and his long legs stretched out casually: "Hey, I said, I haven't messed with you recently, have I?" How can you be so cruel to me? Beams? 

Shan Liang slapped his palm with a ruler: "Less set almost, study!"

"I don't learn," Gu Jiarui actually played scoundrels, "I'm tired, I want to sleep."

"There are still most of the test papers, if you don't write them, what will you take tomorrow?"

"You've been going too far lately, you've treated me badly," Gu Jiarui suddenly complained, and said viciously, "Shan Liang, you little unconscionable wait for me, one day, I will clean you up!" Shan

Liang's usual image is too cold and indifferent.

Gu Jiarui suddenly found that if he could see such a person who could not bear the humiliation but couldn't help it, it seemed... It's also quite interesting.

Shan Liang did not notice these careful thoughts of Gu Jiarui: "Don't talk nonsense, write the scroll quickly."

Gu Jiarui scratched his hair, suddenly his eyes lit up, turned around, and said with a bad smile: "It's okay if you want me to continue writing, I have a request."

Shan Liang seemed to smell a little unusual from his smile, and his Adam's apple rolled a little: "What... Request?

Gu Jiarui excitedly leaned into Shan Liang's ear, blew hot air, and said ambiguously: "Tomorrow, you just let me kiss you in front of Zhao Siyu." Shan

Liang waved Gu Jiarui's head away: "What are you going to do?"

"Didn't she say to let you guard against me? I just look at her unhappy, I want to see her stunned look," Gu Jiarui was proud, "You just said you didn't agree." 

Shan Liang was silent for a while, finally gritted his teeth, threw the pen to Gu Jiarui, jumped on the bed by himself, opened the book half-lying down, and said coldly and angrily: "Write your scroll!"

Gu Jiarui knew that Shan Liang had agreed.

He smiled, picked up the pen, and continued to work hard to overcome the hyperbola.

Tomorrow, let Zhao Siyu take a good look at who Shan Liang listens to!

The next day's morning self-study, I had a fairly peaceful life.

While reading the English composition sample, Shan Liang heard from time to time in his heart what he promised Gu Jiarui yesterday.

I don't know when that kiss will come.

He's just a little... A little nervous...

Absolutely no expectations.