Chapter 5

"Classmate," Shan Liang spoke unhurriedly, but with a hint of coldness, "I want to ask first, how senior are you now?"

That girl had completely ignored Shan Liang standing next to Gu Jiarui before, but now she was interrupted by Shan Liang's confession, and she was still a little confused: "Gao... The first year of high school..."

"That is, just entered high school," Shan Liang nodded, his eyes were like a deep lake, "I know you must be very eager to be in love, but I still want to remind you of one thing, Gu Jiarui, it is already a senior in high school." 

The girl's mouth moved twice, and she didn't speak, but turned her head to ask for help from her roommate who was secretly following behind.

The girls who secretly followed also felt inexplicable.

Who is this person?

A man, come out and stir up the situation?

They girls went to confess to Gu Jiarui, did they have anything to do with him?

Eventful!

Shan Liang ignored the eyes of those girls and continued unhurriedly: "I have known Gu Jiarui for ten years, and I also met his father halfway. His father was most worried about Gu Jiarui's grades, so he entrusted me to watch him more. He is now in his third year of high school, only one year away from the college entrance examination, and his grades are not ideal. Although I know that I can't influence Gu Jiarui's decision, I still hope to focus on learning at this critical juncture.

Gu Jiarui frowned: "When did my father entrust you to watch me?" Shan Liang raised his eyes, and there was a solemn meaning in his eyes: "You don't care, anyway, you decide for yourself, I'll say so much." 

The girl was still standing in front of Gu Jiarui and took a deep breath: "Senior, I will definitely not disturb you to study, as long as we are together, I will..."

Before her words were finished, Gu Jiarui suddenly reached out and touched the pink snack box in her hand.

Shan Liang's heart hung up.

When Gu Jiarui touched the snack box, he just pushed the box back with gentle force, and then nodded gently: "Sorry."

In the girl's eyes that instantly became disappointed, Gu Jiarui pulled the single beam and walked towards the cafeteria.

The girl looked back at the backs of the two boys, her eyes full of wet tears.

Since seeing Gu Jiarui's unstoppable figure like a fierce tiger on the basketball court, her girlish heart has completely fallen. Later, looking at his heroic and invincible appearance on the track, the admiration was even more difficult to suppress.

Finally, I finally plucked up the courage to confess... It was just so rejected.

But...... The girl sniffed, but she really liked Gu Jiarui, she didn't want to give up just like that, she really didn't want to!

......

Shan Liang walked on the way to the cafeteria, absent-minded.

He knew he was selfish.

Gu Jiarui's father never said those words to him. He just made up a bunch of them, in fact, in his heart, he just hoped that Gu Jiarui would reject that girl immediately! No love with girls!

He is really evil, so a cute girl's courageous confession was completely destroyed by him, an outsider, and he said a bunch of high-sounding things, in fact, it was just to occupy Gu Jiarui's selfish desires in his heart.

The girls are much brighter than you, and Shan Liang laughed at himself in his heart.

Gu Jiarui suddenly touched Shan Liang's hand: "Hey, my father really asked you to supervise me?" 

Shan Liang was upset, seeing this guy's handsome face, he only felt even more upset, and fiercely threw away his hand: "The results of the ten school joint examination a few days ago are about to come out, if you regress again, see if your father doesn't beat you."

Gu Jiarui touched his nose and scratched his head.

When the two of them were about to walk to the cafeteria, Shan Liang seemed to hold back for a long time, and finally couldn't help but ask: "You... Want to fall in love?

Gu Jiarui looked at him inexplicably: "Have you thought about it." 

Shan Liang continued to ask masochistically, "Then you... What kind of girl do you like?

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "I, ah, I prefer confident and independent girls, the kind with a strong heart." Looks and figure are not particularly important, but they have to be passable..."

Shan Liang listened to Gu Jiarui's unintentional words, and his lips were bitten tightly.

Look, he sneered at himself in his heart, he knew that people were straight men, and he knew that he was doing something amorous!

He was extremely upset in his heart, and he didn't want to listen to Gu Jiarui continue to talk at all, so he lifted his legs and left.

Gu Jiarui was halfway through speaking, and when he turned his head and found that Shan Liang had changed his face and quickened his pace and left, he hurriedly followed.

"Shan Liang, what's wrong with you? Why go so fast? Hey, why did you suddenly ignore me?