Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

Av danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 73

587 14 1
Av danielle_love27

*Dean's P.O.V*

So nothing really happened after that goodbye/retirement dinner for AJ. It was a little hard seeing my girlfriend that sad and she was crying a bit when we got back to the hotel but I was able to comfort her later. So that's all good. Also I was still having problems with Paige. I think I had a couple of confrontations after that dinner. I swear she likes to piss me off.

"Who likes to piss you off?" Roman asked me. I looked over at him. I didn't even realize I said that out loud.

"I said that out loud?" He nodded.

"That's weird because I never noticed it but whatever. It's Paige" I told him. I never told him what happened with Paige because I just don't think he needs to know but of course he might know today.

"Well what is going on between you and Paige?" he asked.

"I guess I was never over with what she has done in the past. With her flirting with me and then her pretending to be Brooklyn's friend and just making me think that I can trust her again. I mean I had a few confrontations with her already. When we were at that dinner I pissed her off so much that she threw her drink at me" I rolled my eyes at the last part.

"Why are you always having problems with her?"

"It's not my fault. It's all hers because she likes to start shit" I hissed. I really didn't mean to do that though.

"You are not gonna let her do that again okay because you have other things to look onto and that is Brooklyn"

Brooklyn. I love hearing her name.

"So Raw is in a couple of days, are you excited?" he asked.

"I am always excited because I get to punch somebody" I said feeling giddy.

"You are always wanting to punch somebody. It's not surprise there" I just shrugged at what he had said.

"So where is Brooklyn at the moment?"

"She is at the hotel room. I don't know if she is wanting to do anything later but we will see. I just know that she is still sad of what had happened." I said.

It's only been a couple of days and she is still finding it hard. I don't blame her though because that was her best friend and I would have been the same if it happened to Roman.

"Oh when we were talking about how Paige pisses you off all the time what does Brooklyn think of all of this?" he is so curious and nosy most of the time.

"I sometimes do get glares from her but I am only telling the truth. Paige just wanted attention and she pretended to be Brooklyn's friend. Also the shit that she had done to me. I hated it. I hated it all. I don't know how long this will continue" I said serious.

"I think you two really need to get through this" he said. My eyes widened when he said that.

"No I am not talking to her again because who knows what can happen. We might just fight again and the name calling will go back and fourth"

"You have no other choice though. Who knows? Brooklyn could be friends with her again and you might not even know"

"No she can't be friends with her" I said starting to get angry.

"If she was and then screws it up again then it's her fault and you know that it's true" he said.

"No it's mostly Paige's fault because she likes to play mind games. She likes to mess around with people and the person that she does it the most with is Brooklyn and I don't want to see her hurt again" I was about to get ready to punch something.

"Calm down and I hate to make your day worse but here is the devil herself" he said pointing in a direction and when I turned around there she was. Paige. I was already glaring at her and she didn't even know I was doing it.

"Dude, stop that" he said slapping my arm. I looked over at him and then did the same thing but harder.

"I really need to get out of here" I said getting up and getting out of there. I didn't even want to talk to Paige because who knows what she can actually be doing.

I was walking down the block really fast and all I wanted was to just get away from there. I was trying really hard to. I am being serious.

Just as I was about to continue walking somebody grabs my wrist and pulls me back making me turn around quickly and see who it was. I already was glaring at.

"What the hell do you want?" I hissed. Paige just titled her head confused.

"Well actually I was just walking back to the hotel but then suddenly found an asshole on the street" she said with sarcasm.

"Really? Because as you were finding this asshole on the street I happily stumbled upon a bitch on the street" I smirked at her.

"Hmm interesting. Found her yet?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"You tell me. This is what she looks like. She looks like a vampire with very black hair. She is very annoying. Know anyone like that?" I asked.

"Hmm not that I know of. But I am sure you will find her" she said.

It's really weird that she hasn't took the hint that I was talking about her but I think I will tell her soon. Maybe about now..

"You must be really stupid now not thinking that I was talking about you the whole time" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Really because when I that I found an asshole on the street I was talking about you" she said hissing as well. I already knew that.

"Thanks for telling me something that I already knew" I said. She then started to walk towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked starting to back up. I swear if she tries anything then I will hurt her. Well I will get Brooklyn to do that.

"I just wanted to get closer to you so that we can talk more"

"That makes no sense" I said shaking my head.

"Okay whatever but I think we should just work our problems out" she suggested. Is she being for real?

"No I am not working out anything with you. I rather us just be mad at each other all the time and wanting to go at each other throats."

"No I don't think we should do that. I understand that I messed up in the past-" she started to say but I cut her off.

"Not only did you mess up but you also tried to have my damn attention on you. I think you are just trash Paige. Nobody would want you. You pissed me off so much that I want to punch you but I won't because you are a girl. But I was just saying" I said.

She couldn't even look at me as I said that. Did I hurt her that bad?

"That is what you really think?" she asked. I can tell that she was really trying to make me feel guilty now. I didn't want to do this but she deserved this.

"Yes I meant everything I said" I told her. Then I walked away.

|Raw|

"You did not just tell her that?" Roman asked me as we were at catering and I was eating ribs.

"Yes I told her and she deserved it" I said not caring what I said to her at all.

"Man, I think you shouldn't even say that to any girl even if this girl annoys the shit out of you. Girls have more feelings than guys. You should say sorry to her" he said.

"Nope" I answered. Then I felt something hit me in the arm.

"She might tell Brooklyn"

"Does it look like I care?" I asked.

"DEAN" I hear someone shouted. Good thing there isn't that much people in here. I turned around and there was Brooklyn with Paige and The Bella Twins. Damn.

"Hey babe" I smiled casually even though I know why she yelled my name.

"Don't babe me right now. What the hell did you say to Paige?" she asked. I am guessing that she was angry. I looked at Paige from behind her and glared at her.

"Can we talk about this alone?" I asked her. She didn't even answer at first. So she hesitated. She never does that.

"Fine" she said and then she walked out of catering and I followed her. She turned around a corner and then stopped and turned around to look at me.

"So what did you tell Paige?"

"Well she was the one that decided to come and talk to me. She called me an asshole-" I started but she cut me off.

"Yeah and you also called her a bitch" Damn did she tell my girlfriend everything I said. I feel like a little kid getting in trouble by his mom.

"Okay okay I did say that but she deserve it. She has been trying to do something to me and she is just plain out horrible. I don't want anything to deal with her. So I told her that she was trash, that nobody wanted her and that she pisses me off so much that I want to punch her but I won't" I said telling the truth.

"I know that you and Paige are having some trouble at the moment but this shouldn't be happening. Yes, we are not friends at the moment but you don't need to tell someone that"

"I actually do have any right to say whatever I want. You are not my mother"

"True but I am your girlfriend" she smirked. If she was a guy I would have slapped that smirk off her face but I won't do that either way.

"Please don't be mad at me" I said doing some puppy dog eyes. It usually works.

"I am not gonna give in. I think you don't deserve it this time"

I just continued to do it so that I know that she has no choice. She really doesn't anyway.

"Okay fine" she smiled. I smiled as well and then pulled her into a hug.

"Okay I have to go now because the girls and I have to go and get ready" she said and I nodded kissing her forehead.

"Bye babe" I said and then watched her walk away.

I walked back to catering and see Roman just eating still. Even with the shape that he is in he tends to eat a lot but that's okay because I am like that as well.

"So what happened?" he grinned. I playfully glared at him.

"I guess she pretended to be mad at me but it didn't work because I did the puppy dog face. She had to give in after a while. I always tend to get my way." I smirked.

"You probably have that girl wrapped around your finger" I shrugged.

"But she was saying the same thing that you said. That I shouldn't be saying that to girls" I said.

"I told you so next time listen or else your girlfriend would be telling you the same thing" he said and I just slapped him.

"Will you quit your hitting." he asked.

"To answer your question no I won't. Also I rather have my girlfriend tell me this kind of stuff instead of you" I joked.

"That hurt" he said putting a hand over his heart. I started to laugh and was shaking my head.

"Glad to call you a brother" he said. I nodded agreeing with him.

"You too brother" I said and we fist bumped each other.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I will just let Dean off this time but the next time it won't happen. So I was back at the locker room to see the other girls getting ready for their match.

"You almost ready?" I asked them.

"Just about" Nikki said putting her shoes on. Paige was also here but she was already done putting her gear and everything else.

"So what did Dean say?" Brie asked.

"He said the same thing that he said earlier. He was able to not let me be mad at him for what he said to her by doing the puppy dog eyes" I said.

"He has you wrapped around his finger" Nikki clarified.

"If he does then he is doing a good job at it"

"Brooklyn you shouldn't be mad at Dean for saying those stuff. I was the one that has started this whole thing and I am just sorry. He is right." she said and what she was saying has shocked me. I didn't expect her to say that.

"But Paige it was wrong for him to say that. No girl should hear those words"

"It doesn't matter. Its been said and done and it's alright. I just want to go out there tonight and kick some arse" she said. I didn't say anything else after that.

"So you guys ready?" I asked.

---

So it's Naomi and Paige vs. The Bella Twins with me at ringside. I would say that someone was at ringside for them but really no one was. My gear tonight even though I wasn't wrestling was Dean's shirt cut into a crop top. Also black pants and boots.

Paige and Brie were in the ring at the moment and they had locked forearms but then they let go and Brie gave her a slap. Then Paige was starting to give her clothesline after clothesline after clothesline. She was starting to get pumped up. Getting the crowd to cheer.

Nikki had provided distraction making Brie throw Paige out of the ring. Then Nikki gave Paige a clothesline while being outside.

A little later in the match they were like going back and fourth with punching and everything and Brie pulled her hair back making her back hit the mat. Then she tagged in Nikki and the two of them worked together in giving her a suplex. Something like that.

Nikki went for the cover but Paige kicked out. A little later now Naomi was in the ring and was on top of the turnbuckle and was about to kick Nikki but she was able to make that stop and threw it to the side but then all of a sudden Naomi gave her a kick to the side of the head.

Then when Nikki tried to go for a forearm Naomi gave her a Rear View and went for the pin and it looked like they were gonna win but Brie came and stopped it. She was trying to get Nikki up and Paige came into the ring and kicked Nikki in the face leaving Brie shocked. 

Paige threw Brie out of the ring and then Naomi did this move that I don't know what it's called and pinned Nikki getting the win.

Its okay, we will be able to get them next time. I then went over to the Bella Twins. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter today. I actually thought that this chapter wasn't gonna be up today but I guess I was able to get it done for you amazing people. So since Dean and Paige are still having problems what do you think should happen next with them? You tell me an idea. Maybe not the best chapter but it will do for now. So just vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.2M 61K 67
my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
36.2K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
21.5K 534 25
(Sequel to Nonofficial Love.) Ace Merrill & Rebecca Chamberd are finally a couple and all she wants is for Ace to tell her how he feels, is he ever c...