Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

Por danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 29

1.7K 35 6
Por danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Tribute to the Troops was a success. It was such an incredible experience, well it always was because we get to thank the people that serve our country. I am happy that I had won the battle royal that most of the divas were in and then Dean was able to win against Bray in a Boot Camp match. We were both victors and then we just have to wait for Raw which will be very soon. Dean has a match against Bray again but its gonna be a Street Fight. Then of course I have my lumber jill match against Paige. I can't wait for that match. I really can't. So since Christmas was coming up soon The Bellas wanted to go Christmas shopping so I went with them.

"So where do you think we should go?" Nikki asked. We were at the mall and we were pretty much just gonna be shopping for our loved ones for now.

"Maybe we can just see what's there. I am sure there is tons of things around here" Brie said unzipping her jacket. Nikki went into a store that sells things that she thinks that John will like.

"I want to get John nothing too simple. Besides have you seen his house?" she asked me. Brie already saw John's house and she told me that it was pretty amazing.

"I would love to see his house someday" I said. It was true.

"Maybe we can invite you and Dean over one day and then have a glass of wine" Nikki smiled. Oh Nikki and her wine.

"So what are you guys planning to do for Christmas?" I asked the two of them and they both looked at me.

"Mostly I am just home with Daniel and Josie" Brie said.

"Just John. Besides we are hardly with the rest of the family. We try to but still." Nikki said.

"What about you?" Nikki asked. I actually didn't know.

"Well Dean and I haven't talked about it" I said unsure.

"WHAT?" Nikki screamed/whispered.

"You mean to tell me you don't know if you are spending it with Dean?" Brie asked. I shrugged.

"Well I am pretty sure that we are spending it together but like I said we haven't even talked about it." I said.

"If you want you two can come and spend it with John and I" Nikki said.

"I am not sure I feel like we don't want to intrude on anything" I said.

"You guys won't intrude and like I said, I ship you guys so hard. Best looking couple" she smiled.

"I'll ask Dean but it's up to him."

"I am just saying if he says no than that's fine. It just depends if he has other plans. It's totally fine with me" she said.

"Well I can ask him while we are at the arena" I said.

"Oh what about this?" Nikki asked taking off a navy blue sweater off a hanger. She put it in front of her.

"That for John?" Brie asked her sister. Nikki nodded.

"I think he will like it. I mean who wouldn't" I said.

"Yeah I can agree with Brooklyn. It will look great on him" Brie said. Nikki smiled and then put it on her shoulder.

"I'm sure I can also get some jeans that will make his ass look better" Nikki laughed.

"Yeah you go do that" I said. I absolutely enjoy being around them.

"Brie what are you thinking about getting Daniel?" Nikki asked her sister.

"I am gonna be totally honest about this. I am not sure just yet but I am sure that I will find something" she said.

"Maybe you can get him a nice watch" Nikki suggested.

"Maybe but still have only have a few more weeks and then it will be the day" she said. We followed Nikki around trying to find good jeans for John.

"I feel like this is gonna be a little hard" Nikki said checking the price for some jeans and then picking some up.

"What are you thinking about getting Dean, Brooklyn?" Nikki asked.

"Maybe some clothes or something. I'm sure I can find something" I said. It is kinda hard to find clothes for Dean because pretty much his clothes is just dark clothing.

"Or I can get him like a new pair of basketball shorts and then new shows" I said.

"I am sure he will like that" Brie said.

"Then we are gonna have to go to another store then for that" I said. They nodded and after awhile with Nikki trying to find some jeans she came down to a couple and she bought them.

"Okay now let's see if Brooklyn could find something for her boy toy" Nikki grinned at me.

We went for the store where it was selling shoes and I just went to the ones that were for boys. I feel like he would want some that is gonna match his clothes.

"I think you are probably gonna have to give him like grey or black shoes" Nikki asked looking at all the different pairs of shoes.

"I was thinking black and then we can see what else" I said picking up a pair.

"What about these?" I asked them while holding up a pair of black pair that also has grey on it.

"Aww that is cute. I am sure he will like them. Well if he doesn't then well we are gonna have to tell him to" Nikki said.

"So Brie you wanna try to find something for Daniel or do you wanna do something else?"

"I am gonna have to like wait a little bit longer." Brie replied.

"Should we like get a hot chocolate" Nikki asked and both Brie and I nodded.

——-

We found a small part of a mall near the food court that was selling a hot chocolate. We paid and then we went to sit down. We only had a few more hours and then we had to go to Raw.

"So what can we expect to happen on Raw tonight?" Nikki asked.

"I guess you will be able to see me kicking Paige's ass again" I smirked.

"Oh yeah we both are pretty excited to see that happen. Paige needs to be taught a lesson" Brie said taking a sip.

"Well I will make sure that it will happen" I said also taking a sip.

"What about Dean?"

"He has another match against Bray" I understand that they have a feud but did they really have to have like a match against each other each week. Don't they get bored of fighting each other?

"Well good luck to him" Nikki said.

"I am sure that he will be fine though considering that he had won that Boot Camp match at Tribute to the Troops" Brie said.

"But I am kinda worried though. I mean how can I not? That is my boyfriend. He even tells me that he will be fine and that I don't need to worry about him but I have the need to" I said.

"Well you do what you have to do. That is your man and you just don't want him hurt. I feel the same way but I know that he will be able to take it" Nikki said.

"Same here even though he has been out of action for awhile" Brie said.

"But then again we totally get your point. It would be hard seeing the person that you love hurt but we know that he will be able to handle it" Nikki said.

"True" I said. We were just talking about the company and then Christmas that was coming up soon. I seriously can't wait because Christmas was my favorite holiday. It just brings family and friends closer.

"Should we get to the arena?" Nikki asked and Brie and I nodded.

We finished out hot chocolate and then went to the rental car and then we were on our way to the arena.

|Raw|

The show was about show. Only about ten minutes. I on the other hand is on Dean's lap and we are at catering together. He wanted to go for some reason and me of course being his girlfriend went with him. The Bella Twins were getting ready for their match so I was just with my man for now.

"Are you ready for your match?" I asked him cuddling into his chest. He hugged me tighter.

"I am so ready. I am ready to bash his head into the ground" he grinned.

"You always like hurting him" I smiled. I loved how we were holding each other right now. It was such a cute moment.

"It's not my fault" he shrugged. We both had a thing for shrugging a lot.

"Well what about you. Another match with Paige but this time it's a lumber jill match?" he said.

"I am not nervous at all. I have no reason to" I said.

"I know that you will do an amazing job. You go go out there and give it your all and that makes me extremely proud. You make me have a big smile on my face when I see you wrestle. Your amazing" he said making me smile. I swear he is the most amazing person ever.

"Well on top of that our one month anniversary is coming up in only a few days" he said. That's true.

"I know it's on Christmas" I said. I seriously can't wait.

"Oh speaking of Christmas, what are we doing?" I asked him. He thought about it and then spoke.

"I am taking you back to my place. That place is where Vegas is so we will be taking a plane" he said making me chuckle. Like I didn't know that.

"Sounds great" I smiled.

"Well I think I better get ready for my match" I said getting off of his lap.

"Can I watch you?" he asked and I looked at him weirdly. He put his hands up in defense.

"Just kidding babe" he smiled. I shook my head and then went to get ready.

———

It was now time for my match against Paige. The lumber jills were already outside standing out of the ring. Paige went down the ramp all happy and I know that I will be able to stop her from smiling that big. Her music faded and then my music replaced hers. I pulled back the curtain and I was met by cheers. I smiled and made my way down the ramp. Nikki and Brie was smiling at me. I got into the ring and got on top of the turnbuckle and posed before jumping down. The ref asked if we were ready and we both nodded and the bell rung.

"This time I am gonna take you down" she said. I shook my head. She then launched at me but I dodged. She noticed and then looked back at me and then she launched at me again but I kicked her in the face. She was shocked by my actions. I just grinned and then went over to her and then threw her out of the ring and I just stood inside the ring. The Bellas went after her and I can tell that they wanted to do that so that is why I had threw her out of the ring. They finally put her back into the ring and I went to punch her but she blocked my hand and then kicked me in my stomach. Hard. I was holding it in pain.

She was then starting to give me headbutts. They were very vicious as well. She was completely gonna made sure that I was gonna get damaged in this match tonight but I will show her as well. I was able to stop them and I then gave her a dropkick. I went to pin her but she kicked out. I then picked her up and was gonna do Dean's finisher but she countered and gave me a slap in the face. I am also saying that she slaps hard so it really didn't felt great. She then threw me into the turnbuckle, shoulder hitting first. It was completely in pain and I have a feeling that I will have to take a break after this is over. She then went to give me a kick to the face and then I fall down on the mat and she went to cover but I kicked out. I mean, I was not gonna lose tonight. I was gonna show how how good I am just like her. We were both really tired and just wanted this match to end but how will it end? I really just wanted it to. I think I was too busy in a daydream that I didn't realize that Paige had threw me out of the ring and the girls were stomping their feet on me. The pain hurt like a bitch. Paige then went out of the ring but she was manhandled by Nikki, and Brie. We both were getting feet stomped on us and I was even threw into the barricade as well. My head was just pounding. I was holding my head with my hand so that it can be supported. I went to get up but was met by a boot to the face. I was now having a hard time concentrating in this match. Paige picked me up and then threw me back into the ring and then she put me in her submission. The PTO. The pain was going everywhere in my body. Nikki and Brie was cheering for me hoping that I wouldn't tap out but it was the other way around. I hit my knee as the bell was being rung. She didn't even let go of me. She kept her grip on me. Then Nikki and Brie came into the ring and that was when Paige decided to stop.

"Your winner of this match, Paige"

Brie and Nikki were helping me up and I was just starring at her in disbelief. I was shaking my head and Paige just grinned at me.

*Dean's P.O.V*

I felt sorry that my girlfriend had lost against Paige in her match tonight but I still think that she had killed it and made me proud. She always made me proud. She was the best thing to happen to me. So I have a match against Bray in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight and I was ready. I really don't care how the results come out after just as long as I destroy him and that is exactly what I am planning to do.

So I was in control of the match right now. I just flipped him and then grabbed a Christmas tree and hit him with it. I then picked him up and then threw him into another one. Well I have a thing for doing this most of the time so it didn't look like it mattered. While we were on top of the ramp I was just going through the presents that were there and I picked one and when I opened it there was a chair. "C'mon, C'mon. Get up" I was telling him. I went for him but he gave me a kick to the gut and then threw me off the ramp letting me land on presents and a table, I think.

We were back into the ring and he was hitting me with a candycane kendo stick. Over and over again. Then when I had the kendo stick I had the chance to hit him over and over again. It felt great destroying him. I then put a chair on top of him and I had one in my hand and then I got on top of the turnbuckle and jumped off landing on him with the chair. I went for the cover but he had kicked out. I was on top of a ladder and was getting ready to jump off but he threw chairs at me making me fall off of it. He then threw me into the kendo stick that was near the turnbuckle and it was being supported by it and I guess my face was hit by it and then he covered me and got the 123. I had a feeling that it had hit my eyes because I was covering them. I was out of the ring and he was celebrating and then as he came over to me I sprayed him with the smoke from the fire thing. I really don't know how to pronounce it or spell it. I then picked him up and put him on the table and was punching him over and over. I got on top of the turnbuckle and I was crying in pain because of the pain in my stomach but I did an elbow drop and we both went through the table and I was just laying on the table laughing and having a grin on my face. I have been trying to use it all night and I did. It was a good feeling.

I didn't cared about not winning tonight. Like I said I just wanted to destroy him and that was exactly what I did.

——————————————————————————————————————-

So that is it for this chapter. I don't know if I liked it but I figured since it was Christmas for this story right now that I would just do the Christmas shopping thing. You guys can tell me if you guys like it. I also just want to say that the next chapter is gonna be Smackdown and then the next chapter is gonna be Christmas. Well depends do you guys want me to write a Christmas chapter? Well vote, like always and then read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Again I am gonna ask you this question to you guys. Do you want the feud between Brooklyn and Paige to be done and Brooklyn has a feud with The Bella Twins or no?

Also please answer if you guys want me to write a Christmas chapter, please!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

305K 12.9K 32
Keegan James was just a normal woman living a normal life at the age of 23. She owned her own restaurants. She owned her own home and car. She was he...
1.4M 2.4K 3
Ella is your average teenage girl trying to make it through High School. She's thrown into a life she has no clue of. How many lies can one person ha...
140K 2.5K 37
It's a strange feeling, loving someone. It starts out small then gracefully grows into something so power you'd never think could ever be possible...
398K 12.1K 35
❝𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚...