85. Will You?

In the middle of Isabella's in-between feelings of shyness and triumph about last night, her boyfriend walks back in the room eager to get near her with a singular purpose in mind.

"Bubs? Hey wait - love, please I can walk. Let me down."

"No, I wanna do this for you. You'll feel much better after your bath."

Freddie carried her to the bathroom and gently puts her down by side of the bathtub. This macho display comes natural to him when she's around. Much more so he notes when she's looking positively ravished by him, naked and all feminine.

He went in the tub first and extend his hand to help Isabella in.

"Bubss, umm.. I can wash myself.."

"I want to join you, darling. Please.. come."

Even now after being thoroughly handled by his raw uninhibited lovemaking, she still blushed at the very open display of his body before her. Unable to will her heart to refuse him, she held Freddie's hand as she lift her leg to the tub, hiding her discomfort from a simple an act as lifting her leg.

Hot water just a few notch away from scalding seep through her deliciously exhausted body, soothing her right away. Freddie's hands added to the calming effect by gently massaging her shoulders as he sat her in between his legs.

Isabella was still trying to let it sink that she's soaking in a tub with a man. Her boyfriend, Freddie. And she could swear she's living someone's fantastic dream when she heard him spoke that melodious baritone.

"You have a beautiful neck, sweetheart. But everything about you is beautiful so no real reason to say that really. Except I can't help myself so sue me."

Then his hands dipped under the surface of tub water, passing through the smooth inward arch of her back before moving under to scoop her breasts playfully.

"Oohh, tits - tits!"

She jerked slightly and bit her lip to contain her bubbling laughter when Freddie grabbed her front. "Freddie!"

"What?! I love them!" Squeezing and tugging lightly to demonstrate his fondness. "I usually go checking the ass but your tits look delicious! You're right to hide them, I wouldn't be able to stop myself if I've seen these before. God! I would have been jailed for pawing a minor!"

This time she really couldn't help laugh as he made naughty sounds of barely concealed excitement. Even grinding his teeth to complete the picture.

"Bubs! You're impossible. They're not really big! And I just cover up because I don't want people staring."

"I know you hate people looking darling. And yet here we are, hook line and sinker drawn to you. To think that's you not even trying. Can you imagine me getting tired of these?"

For some reason she was suddenly worried. That testy little devil in her mind that lives to fan her insecurities brought by lack of experience and lack of self esteem came just at the most opportune time.

To tell her again that Freddie will tire of her. That he got what he wanted. Naturally he will move on to the next conquest and she will be like those before her: Lover for a season.

"Heyy, what's wrong? Baby I was just making you laugh. Ok deal, I won't grab your rack in public or atleast when people are looking."

His smiled faltered when she remained unengaged. "Doll?"

"Hm?"

"It was ment to be a joke. Groping? We were talking about it."

"Oh! Yeah, of course..don't mind me.. um, I was just thinking of something."