86. Elevator's Are For What?

The way her life had taken over a new course has kept Isabella in a state of dream like suspension. Tumbling from one form of happiness to another joy of a different kind.

The prospect of marrying this wildly exotic man who mere months ago lived only in her dreams and forbidden fantasises is a perfectly reasonable excuse to blush. Of course add to the fact he now has completely known her as a woman, made her into one really warmed her heart.

Oh and not a fiber in her body has rebelled against it.

A statement so comforting on its own she had to sigh contently.

From just a girl to a lady. A woman in her own right.

How wonderful it would have been to have her sister Elizabeth with her. Have her to share stories about Freddie. Of their engagement. Ok maybe not in explicit details cause she could never talk about Freddie in those terms without causing the listener to be scandalized.

Naturally her mind wondered to other things, intimate things. Such thoroughly passionate knowledge of someone will make any girl blush and she couldn't seem to help keep the tint from staining her cheeks right that moment.

"What are you thinking of?" Freddie asked playfully before adding. "You're blushing quite heavily."

As if his nearness is not enough, he let his lips brush her ear as he whispered "Hmm, where else have you pinken?"

The provocative hushed sound of Freddie's voice with that playful lusty tone he so masterfully wields was enough to deepen the pink on her cheeks. His knowing cheeky gaze only made her more aware how transparent her face is. Oh how embarrassing to have someone's private thoughts read so clearly.

Yet, the heavy innuendo he referd to was not enough for Freddie to take pity on his girl. With that sexy side grin, he moved Isabella in front of him. Before she knew what's exactly on his mind, the lazy movement of his hand going under her shirt gave him away, haughtily grabbing her breast like it's the most normal thing to do.

She swallowed a shock gasp and turned scarlet, her eyes flying to the lone figure seated on a high stool in front. Freddie kept her snuggled to him while amusingly made use of her oversized heavy woolen shawl to cover his arm and keep them discreet.

Discreet if that was even possible! Good lord, the lady on the stool operating the elevator only need to look slightly over her shoulder to know fully what's up. What with them two so close together in the corner. That would have been the day's highlight for the bored looking lift operator Isabella managed to theorized in spite of her precarious situation.

Or maybe couples do this all the time and the elderly woman doesn't give a hoot anymore. Still, the hospital elevator is not exactly the ideal place to get fondled but what to do about it really other than try not to let ones knees buckle from the sensation.

Freddie's other hand mindlessly played with his hair to feign indifference should the elderly operator abandon her discreetness and turn around to glare at them. Please don't let her scold them she prayed.

The hospital elevator of all places. The last place she would think he'd make advances on her. For some reason that line seems so funny now and she almost giggled if not for feeling so flushed with warmth. If she makes a sound she could bet it will be a moan and not a giggle.

Freddie insisted on accompanying her to this checkup required by the Culinary Centre, one she had forgotten completely if not for the call made by the school to remind of her appointment.

As it happens, she is one of the last ones who's still yet to fulfill the requirements. The other day she couldn't walk fast enough and not without wincing. But today is her last chance to go get checked else she will forfeit her chances to participate in the culminating activities and thus will not get certified.