83. Aftermath I

Freddie felt her stir in the opposite direction, still asleep. Still lovelier than all his sweetest fantasises combined. And last night, she had been fully his. The very thought of it float in his mind, each detail a welcome exhibition to reflect upon. The very reason he's awake. And in need.

He already awoke more than an hour earlier and wore his pajama set after a quick shower. All to kill his need for her, keep it at bay for a fucking minute at least. He wanted more of Isabella as soon as he's rested last night but he didn't want to exhaust the poor dear too much and decided to get himself showered instead.

He leaned on his elbow to look at her face. How sweet and delicate. He never knew he'll ever feel nervous at bodily exchange again in his life. But she made him that along with eager, excited, anxious and a string of other emotions long exhausted in his youth.

Lovemaking with her as if it was first time all over again for him too. No one ever got close to giving him that feeling of newness. As if she had made him pure like she is.

He smiled to himself reminiscing the soft purrs and loud cries she let out last night.

The sight of her in so much want to pleasure him made his heart squeeze and his loins ignit with fire. The taste of her tongue and luscious lips had poured on to him, her moans were unashamed and inhibited.

The way she had clung to him and cried his name with breathlessness almost drove him to go hard on her.

But that kind of savagery must not be how his girl gets initiated.

How do you give me so much?... How do I deserve this much?

He kissed her shoulder with tenderness, caressing it with his hand where his lips had been. Careful not to wake her.

He'd like to think he made good with his promise to have her enjoy, even on her first time. Their first time.

Tracing the smooth line of her back with his finger, he let the blanket slide down as his hand went lower. How clear her skin is highlighted by very few freckles almost acting as compliment to the delicate softness. He rolled his eyes, even her imperfection compliments her. Unbelievable! But true.

His hand found its way to her breasts, he squeezed her and felt her back arch for more of his touch. Even unconscious, the welcome feel of his hands on her body made the contact burn. This gave way to a half smile on his lips. What a delicate, lustful thing my angel is.

Slowly his hand traveled to her waist, noticing just then a small mark on her skin.

Oh, my darling has a birthmark on her side.

But then, his smile faltered when Isabella's arm moved slightly, revealing more of the mark he saw on her.

Freddie leaned closer while he gently tries to move her arm a little more. His eyes couldn't hide the shock when he saw it clearly. Just by the side of her rib, an inscription is found:

His signature.

Tattooed on her delicate skin, about 3 inches long.

The vision of her last night was so much of a fantasy for him that he didn't have time to notice anything else. Hell, he couldn't even tell until much later that everything was real.

And now this. She made a permanent declaration of his claim on her heart. One more to add of the many wonderful things about her that surprised him. This kind of bold step he would never in a lifetime think she'd be capable of.

But neither would he ever think someone like her would choose him.

The way she loves him is the way he had always dreamt to be loved. Only it took him so many wrong turns to find it. But finally he's here, beside the right one and nobody is going to fucking ruin this for him.