65. This is a Start

Her entire body was sore, from her legs to her spine to the back of her neck. She wouldn't even be surprised if she pulled a muscle. She squinted from the light that's sipping through the gap in the curtain directly hitting her eyes.

She turned to her back from lying sideways

*blog!*

"Uughh.." she grunts from the floor massaging her hip.

A sleepy Freddie was peeking at her from above the sofa they shared on the main floor, smiling at her for being silly to insist sleeping in the common area.

"Oohh, that hurts."

Freddie starts to stand stretching his arms way above his head with a yawn before extending his hands to Isabella who was still on the floor.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Ugh, don't even tell me about it." She reach both her hands to him before he sat and pulled her to his lap. Her doe eyes still half asleep as it stare at him dreamily. He picks up her eye glasses sitting by the table and fix it on her, before taping the tip of her nose.

"It would have been more restful for you and I both if we just slept on the bed just like everyone else."

She let her hands stay on his shoulders before deciding to softly toy at his hair. He looked so cute with his fluffy morning hair and sleepy eyes. His dimple making an appearance as he give that sweet smile. He's such a dreamboat she could look at him all day and still get fascinated.

"I just don't want to get carried away, that's all."

"But we've slept together so many times it's no different."

"Well, you weren't my boyfriend then so you're not allo_"

"Isn't that right? And now that I am, I now have a right to kiss you and ho_" his arms going around in circle on her waist while he leans up to her face adorably.

"Wait! Just, that's what I was trying to tell you. Freddie!"  Putting her hands flat on his chest to try and finish what she was saying but Freddie was on full mischief mode. She fell on her back on the sofa while he leans over her face.

"Hah! I get to kiss my girlfriend like I want right?" He zooms to her lips but she scoots her head to the side resulting to Freddie's kiss landing to her upper neck. "Hmmm, even better. Necking in the morning, mmm."

"Freddieee, I'm saying something!" Fit of giggles left her lips as Freddie playfully nuzzles her neck.

"I'm sorry can't hear you, busy at the moment!"

"Baby! Wait, please." Her eyes creased from the sides as she wiggled from his playful hands.

His head snaps to look at her happy face. "Say that again?"

"What?"

"You know what. Say it darling, or you'll find out what I'm capable of in the morning!."

Her eyes twinkle at him as she spoke. "I said...baby, hunny bunch, bun-bun, bunny bear - would you please wait?"

His smile broaden before he pulls her again to a sit keeping his hands on her waist. "Since you asked nicely, I'll consider." He wiggled his nose to hers then kissed the tip of hers gently. She can get away calling him a load of sweet stuff, he doesn't care, he loves it!

They both stood up to have breakfast. Isabella prepared tea and scrambled eggs while Freddie patiently waits for her to finish.

"Ooh look, you have something on your lips."