33. I Can't Wait No More

Freddie was far from asleep.

Comfortable yes, but sleepy?

Not a chance!

That's the furthest thing that's happening right now in his mind. The little soft tush he's very slightly pressed his crotch to is making it ultra hard to contain what's in his pajama. If he could just press his lips some more on that little exposed spot near her neck, she wouldn't notice surely..

He moved his arm downwards slowly, his breathing is getting more laboured from excitement. I can't wait anymore, I just want to..

"Freddie! What are you doing!?" Isabella panicked while grabbing his arm.

"Darling, I missed you. I want to touch you, please. I know you feel it too." His breath fanning her ears as he whispers to her. Freddie then nuzzles Isabella's neck, his hand pressed her by the hips against his hardening crotch. He moans without trying to filter his carnal pleasure. "Ughhh... Don't fight it doll, let's enjoy it together..."

"Freddie.. please.. I..I.." she tried to keep hold of her wits, struggling with super human effort to not give in. But she knows it won't take long to keep hold on her desires, steadily brewing with each time he's near.

Freddie licked her earlobe and sucked it before turning her to her back and kissing her lips with passion. It warmed her lower region like she is melting, involuntarily causing a moan to escape her.

Freddie grabbed both her hands and locked it over his shoulders as he move on top of her kissing her senseless. "Mmm, baby doll, you're so sweet.. I want to kiss you there.." Freddie was pressing his crotch without shame on her mound between her legs, her eyes can't help roll to the back of her head. His right hand, resting at the base of her side just below the swell of her breast. While his left hand firmly held the base of her neck as he steadily hardens his kiss.

At this rate, Isabella lost all control and is now clinging to Freddie with so much wanton. She kissed him sweetly and then with unbridled passion all at once. She let his tongue in her mouth when she felt it seeking entry and they moaned together. Freddie now, almost in a fever pitch, fumbling with the buttons of Isabella's pajama top when there was loud knocking on the door. What the fuck?!

The knock more insistent by the second woke Isabella from her daze. She was suddenly scrambling to move away from under Freddie with eyes as big as saucers. Freddie tries to sweet talk Isabella from breaking away. "Hey.. hey, baby, shhh, it's ok, we don't need to get it.. come.."

But Isabella was now far too awake to ignore the warning signs her brain is shouting at her. "Ahmm, I.. Freddie I.. I better get that."

She ran to the door forgetting to put on her eye glasses. She knocked her knee on the living room table causing her to jump up and down in pain as she hugs her leg to numb it a little. Limping, Isabella hops to the door but Freddie beat her to it unlocking the bolts before yanking the door open, eyes ablaze with fury.

"Isabella, I'm - Ohh!..." Alice, Isabella's friend stood outside shocked to see a man open the door with wrath on his face. And in a split second it registered to her he's not just any man, but the man, Mr.Freddie Mercury himself!

What?!

For a moment Alice doubted if she got the right house, her mouth hanged open as she stepped back looking left and right. "Alice!" She heard Isabella call to her from behind, just above Mr.Mercury's outstretched arm still holding the door frame. Alice looked back and saw Isabella then, she also saw Mr. Mercury now moved to walk back inside. "Alice! Gheeze, what are you doing here? Come, come inside."

Alice followed Isabella tongue tied, still unable to process the situation. Does pregnancy make you hallucinate that bad? This early into it and already I'm going crazy! She thought while Isabella gently sat her to the couch. 

"Hey, what happened? Why are you here Ali?" But before Alice could respond, Freddie walks briskly from the bedroom and into the toilet mattering expletives to himself without even giving them a glance.

Alice's eyes popped out, her hands flying to her mouth while she covers her scream! "AAAaahhhh!!" Freddie almost dropped his things from getting startled and did a sideways look at the two before continuing to the toilet and closing it firmly.  

"Oh. My. God!!! I'm sorry Lord for putting Thy Name in vein, but, but!! Why is he!? How?!!  Isabella Claire what is happening?!!"

"Ali, please calm down! I know, I know. Just take a seat or you might hurt yourself with all this, this! Flapping."

"I can't calm down! THAT is who I think he is right?! My Go--olly, what's going on?!"

"Just sit down, pleeease. I can't tell if you won't stop, these.." Isabella motions her hands to Alice who is now pacing back and forth, hands flapping rapidly trying to fan her own face with an expression fit for a horror movie.

"I'll get you some water, ok. Just breathe normally will you please, Ali?"

Isabella hurries to get a glass of water for her friend while she gulped one herself. She sure does need it having narrowly escaped what could have been her first ever full on sexual tryst with no less than Mr.'Furry' Mercury himself!

Before she could go back, Alice went to the kitchen and was about to drink her water when Freddie stepped out of the bathroom. Steam coming out from behind him, all his glorious chest hair exposed and the top button of his trousers undone was just about enough sight to nearly kill the 2 girls from choking with their drink.

Freddie couldn't help roll his eyes at the two ladies who he swear are being overly dramatic. He approached them while patting their backs simultaneously. "There, there, just get a hold of yourselves dears. Don't die on me at such an unfashionable hour."

When the two had managed to control their coughing rage, Freddie continued, "Isabella dear, I did a 5 minute shower. Sorry I used the bathroom before you could." Alice is now just looking at Freddie and letting it sink that he's but a step away. She suddenly felt faint and before she knew it, Freddie caught her from falling as Isabella gasped in shock.

This day is getting so long before it even started, Freddie sighed to himself.