8. What's a Lady to do?

She became increasingly restless knowing he's just in the other room sleeping. "Maybe if I drink water it'll clear my head of these sillyness." Might as well try.

Tiptoing outside she immediately saw him scooted on the sofa. For a moment she debated walking out towards the kitchen. Hmm, but from how he looks, he seemed pretty knocked out.

Peering won't be so bad, she just wants to look closer. He's so adorable when he's asleep. She just feels very drawn to him, not because he's famous but because he's always so gentle towards her. Not at all like the other boys who seem to over impose on you.

Ever since she worked for him, she's gotten more and more infatuated. When a boy would express interest she'd casually mention she already fancies someone.

Of course she knew he's taken (always taken) but it's no crime she'd want to keep secretly committed to him right? With a boys hairdo, sorry excuse for fashion and awkward social skills she knows more than anyone else she doesn't stand a chance with him.

"Well, enough of that I should go back to bed". Sitting on the coffee table while bitting her lower lip, she leans slowly unable to control the urge to steal just a small kiss. Like an angel kissing a baby, Belle softly pressed her lips on his.

It was but a brush of a feather and not a second longer. But as she was drawing back those long lashes started to flutter revealing deep marbles intently focused on her blue ones.

Oh God, oh God!! Panic escalating as she drew a sharp breath frozen with her back looking like it will snap from going so fast at backing away from his face.

Before she could bolt up, Freddie caught her arm. "Belle... My dear... It's okey.. please calm down.." he murmured softly. She was hyperventilating and going brighter red by the minute!

Freddie slowly sat up and held both her hands. Looking at her with warm eyes and legs now resting on each side of hers as she sat so rigid, HE just sooo overwhelms her, she can't breathe and can't look at him.

Her heart was slamming on her chest so loud it was clearly audible to both their ears! "Darling, would you look at me.. please?" he cooed peering down her eyes.

"I'm SORRY Freddie! Well, I was.. then you were.. I wouldn't, uhmm. I don't sneak on.." and a tear fell from embarrassment as she kept both her eyes shut. Poor baby Freddie thought, so worked up. He shouldn't have opened his eyes and just let her have her fix. But I also want to get a kiss, is it so bad to try?

He wiped her tear "Shhh, please don't think about it.. I uhmm, really sort of needed some of that kiss, so I.. well.. I need to say thank you actually" and he smiles at her as she takes a peek at him melting her yet again.

She finally held his gaze relieved at his understanding words. He continues, "Actually, uhmm.. I should help you relax too and well.. well it's just like my thank you, you know?.." she was unable to react fast enough as he leans to her as he spoke.

Before she knew it, his lips were on hers and both his thighs trapping her legs in between. Her hands still held by him. Her wide eyes almost falling out of their sockets. She felt a soft pull on her lower lip as he suck it with his lips very gently,  immediately causing her to shut her lids close.

Freddie then held her face with both hands turning to kiss each cheek before all too slowly drawing away slightly to look in Isabella's eyes.

Finally recognizing the kiss was over, she opens her eyes taking a moment to focus. Freddie spoke gently as though to a child "uhmm, you see... It isn't so bad" and to make sure she won't jump out of her skin he continued "Isabella, it's ok dear.. don't worry too much.. alright?" though a bit of worry evident from his tone too.

She seemed to finally awoke from trans, she nodded and stood up. Stepping backwards to her room "ohh, of course.. Goodnight again Freddie.. uhm, thank you for.. forrr.. that."

*****

Of course she's not calm! What the hell was she doing kissing a man, THE MAN!? Maybe she should go back to the convent after all!

"Well, what the fuck!" He hissed to himself. "Preying on a girl clearly uninitiated with the ways of the world and you just won't stop your slutty ways! Com'on'! No, you stay in the pants, you!" He rolled his eyes to himself after glancing his own stiffen shaft down.

Freddie hadn't anticipated to feel heated up on her lips! He pulled back knowing exactly that a second longer and she will not want to go near him again that's for sure!