82. Freddie and Me II

With a shaky hand, he reached to untie the ribbon on the bosom of her negligee, the only thing securing the dainty lace together. And in one pull the lace that clung to her breasts  part open leaving Isabella with only her panties to cover her.

Freddie lets out a low seductive groan as he grind his teeth together, his body oozing with sexual tension he is fighting to control. His eyes flicker back and forth taking her nakedness in. The ripeness of her round breasts with the sinful taut pink nipples in contrast to the innocence of her eyes will drive any man, woman or saint to lust!

Slowly, she tried to cover her body with her arms feeling insecure under his blazing eyes all over her. Just the thought of a barrier between them ignited Freddie's nerves to grab her by the wrists, pinning both hands over her head and taking her breath in his while his tongue wildly went in an out her sweet lips savoring all her sweetness. His right hand lustfully grabs her breast squeezing with pleasurable force causing Isabella to moan loudly in his mouth. His left hand possessively grabed at her ass. "Oh angel, you're going to drive me insane!"

He frees her buttocks to grab both breasts hard, unable to control his hands from possessively pressing on her soft mounds over and over, delirious at finally being able to worship her body that has been the source of many of his sinful dreams. He pressed on her pointed nipples with his thumbs creating a deep dent on each of her breasts before circling the harden buds further arousing her.  "You look so delicious, all dressed up for me."

Hearing her loud gasps from his expert hands fueled Freddie's excitement. He pushes her breasts up together to suck on the tips, licking and flicking his tongue on her nipples unable to get enough of how good they feel on his hands and mouth.

Isabella grabbed his shoulders for balance fearing her knees would give way soon. This pleasure has turned her opening to an oozing mound of flesh.

Freddie felt his vixen loose her balance after getting thoroughly mauled by him. He moved his assault back to her lips as he lift and drags Isabella to his room, not wanting to release her even for a second. He kept his body pressed to hers but amazingly careful not to dive on top of her with his full weight.

"You're--fucking--turning me--mad!" He suddenly grasp one of her hands to hold his hardness, his arousal in full length and girth. Engorged to all its full glory.

At once, he felt her tense, a panicked look all over her face as her eyes try to see below what she was holding.

Just as she thought she surmised his anatomy well enough under his clothes, she wasn't fully prepared to know that men grew by much! Or that her boyfriend could grow by this much! Isabella tried to mask her rising panic but Freddie was quick to reassure her by letting his silky voice whisper in her ears.

"Mmm baby...don't be scared.. Yes, this is me, sweetheart.. you're holding me.. ughhh.."

He guided her hand to stroke him up and down while he nuzzles her neck and say reassuring words. Allowing her time to get really aquatinted with him for the first time.

"Do you like what I have, angel? ughmmm.. I'll do my best for you to enjoy me, doll.. ughh"

Slowly her panic and fear were replaced by excitement from hearing Freddie's seductive voice. Her heart flutter at the sound he makes from this sexual pleasure they're sharing. She wants to pleasure him until he can't take anymore. Inspired to do just that, she stroke him faster causing his head to fall back and a groan to tear from his throat, but he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Wa-wait ...baby.. you're getting me too excited, please..I want to stay long for you."

Her eyes were confused from getting interrupted at what she thought feels good to him. But before she could protest, Freddie put his hand on top of her lace panties just above her folds, gliding his middle finger in circle.