11. Am I Dreaming

At the studio, the boys were surprised by a smiling Freddie.

"Hellooe, boys". Freddie dazzles fluffing down to the side sofa.

"Someone's happy for a change" Brian teased him.

"Must be one hell of a good shag right, Fred?!" Roger sheepishly jeers.

"And you John hmmm, come on you must be wanting to poke fun of me too" Freddie continued in good humour.

Instead of talking, John played the bass lines for 'Bring Back that Leroy Brown' and everyone cracked laughing!

"Fine, fine.. well it was an interesting night but it was fun." Freddie shares.

"Well, I wanna hear it!" Roger beams.

"Ohh! But I don't kiss and tell! Let's start the day shall we?" Freddie can't keep smiling.

*****

While walking home from the café that doubles as a coffee shop which she also works for, Isabella saw an add posted on a wall for some free vocational lessons. The City Community Council will be conducting free classes on a few vocational courses as a way to help their citizenry.

Among those listed were: automotive classes, basic carpentry, pottery, baking, arts & crafts, painting, cooking and sewing.

She took the leaflet and would inquire on the details and dates later. She needs to improve her skill set now that she is to survive by herself.

It was around 7pm when Isabella reached the flat. Exhausted, she would need a warm bath to relax her body.

She opens the radio so as to not feel so lonely while she took out some night clothes from the small drawer. If there's something she invests in as a way of clothing it's her underwear.

Her sister would always insist to only wear beautiful underwear as a gift to yourself. She said it's the little thing you could completely indulge in and no one will know.

That way if you don't want to get noticed, you still feel beautiful inside without anyone even suspecting what you're wearing underneath.

She agrees with Elizabeth, it's the only luxury she keeps for herself.

She went to the bathroom anticipating a long relaxing bath, finally something to soothe her nerves. She lathered herself and scrubbed away until she's bright pink. The delicate scent of the soap fills the bathroom. She checked herself in the mirror, since turning 18 she noticed a more pronounced hip and fuller breasts. It takes a little more effort to cover up now.

After getting dressed in her room, Belle went to the kitchen to heat some leftover food. She ate at the sofa quietly, thoughts wandering towards Freddie.

"He kissed me..." she told herself out loud. I've received my first proper kiss! Not the ones forced on you at kissing booth in school fares. Or at plays for that matter.

This IS the real kiss! She buried her face to her lap with a wide smile unable to contain her flush!

But why is it, that now she can't seem to stop herself from having random sexual thoughts on him?!

That little exposed hair on the lower belly was driving her wild with imagination. And don't start on how much she wants to touch the fur on his chest peeking from his shirt!

The thing is before, at his house he is a rock star, a dream, like an imagined character who you're not allowed to truly interact with. A barrier stands between him and the mere mortal that she is.

But in here, on her couch, he's more than real.. it is possible to reach him and he would kiss you back if you let him..

*****

Isabella cleaned up the plates and brushed her teeth after. Maybe Freddie would leave a note at the library before the weekend.

She went to bed for a good sleep when not long after she was awaken by something.

*Knock, knock, knock*

What in God's name?!

"Dear, it's me please open the door." Freddie calls from the outside as he continues to tap on the door.

She sat up while putting her glasses and stare at her door, still not fully awake. One look at the wall clock and she groans. 35 minutes past midnight.

"Belle, dearie are you up now? I could knock louder if I must..."

She opens the door before he could finish the sentence with her eyes half closed.

"Can I come inside please?"

She steps to the side still feeling half asleep.

"Dear, I know you must be terribly upset with me but the prick is still in my flat." He explains slowly. "Please don't throw me out." She opened the lights, both of them squinting from the sudden brightness.

For the life of her, she can't imagine why he'd want to stay at this place again when he could choose a much better one. Sure he explained yesterday but still?!

Of course she meant it when she told him he's welcome here. But could he please be more practical with the time?

"Have you eaten? I could heat up some food for you. I'll be back, I'll just get you some things." She sleep walks to her sister's room to get the slippers, soap and towel.

He just watched her drag her sleepy legs to the room. But she must really be sleepy not to realize she didn't cover up like the last time.

My God!

His eyes were practically bugging out and his mouth just won't close. Her lingerie was so scant she's practically naked! Since when did she have bloody full breasts! And her bottoms were hugging her bum it's a sin just looking at it!

Before she could come out he ran to the toilet to hide his flush! He can't remember the last time someone left him speechless without doing anything!

My God, how do you not touch that!