12. What Do We Have Here?

Freddie moved from leaning back at the bathroom door and into the sink splashing cold water on his face. He doesn't need to look down at his pants to know what he'll see.

Ok, let's deal with you now!

He can't be in here too long or he'll start to creep her out for sure!

Up and down, it'll go away soon.. Those tits, ohh boy how full for such a slender thing and those soft bums, what he'll do with them is endless!

Urghhh! He caught his mouth before he went too loud and he just shoots and shoots as he does the final strokes..

What is it with that girl?

He cleans up and psyched himself much like when he's about to go on stage only tonight there is only a crowd of one.

I can do this! 

He walks out saying he's not feeling so well and had to use the toilet so suddenly.

He found Isabella at the kitchen counter. Wearing exactly as she would be expected. Cotton pajamas. Loose enough to hide whatever he glimpsed just a little while ago.

So, that is her thing. This little doll, hiding all the goods to the public. Very unlike me.

Isabella now turns and offered him a plate with pasta and garlic bread on the side. One hand holding tea.

"Here you go, it's past midnight you might be hungry or just have tea to warm your stomach before bed." Isabella spoke to him sweetly.

"I know it's getting ridiculous dear, please have patience with me." He smiles at her, one of those shy ones that hides his teeth. "I called the flat and told him if he doesn't leave by tomorrow I would have to report him as trespassing."

"It's ok, I understand Freddie.. please eat some, it will get cold" she urged. He must have these problems often, ex-partners refusing to let him go.. because why would anyone want to? He's so adorable.

Now, that little slip-up on her part walking on him wearing very little is sending her cold pricks. Golly! If he hadn't need to use the restroom right away she wouldn't have time to realize her mishap and go change. What a save!

"Now, I know sleeping on that couch is bad on your back. I did it a few months. Please Freddie, take the bed in the next room?"

She is too kind for her sake, I must remind her what brute men can be and never trust them. Even me. Mostly me. Oh darn it!

Freddie was holding out on himself not to start something that might hurt her feelings. He can play with those who like to play but she is clearly NOT one of those.

She's looking like a doll with her hair sticking at every which way. My doll. Ohh, how pretty she is..

"Is that alright? But that's your sister's bed and well..." he trails off.

"Ohh my! I didn't think of that." Of course she hadn't thought he might not feel comfortable using a departed couples bed!

"I could let you sleep in mine and I'll sleep here on the sofa."

"But you just said it's not good for the back to sleep on the couch?"

"It's ok Freddie, I can handle it" she chuckled at him. "Now, if you're done, let's go to sleep, ok?." He wanted to protest more but there isn't too much option given how small this flat is and she must not be ready to sleep in her sister's bed yet still.

She clears the table while he goes and freshen up in the toilet. From yesterday, she told him to feel free to use the toiletries and he's lucky the soap she gave is very much to his liking. Now where did he put his toothbrush from yesterday?

She handed him a white cotton shirt and white bottoms. "I used those for Physical Ed classes. Sorry, looks too short on you.."

"That's alright doll, it's comfy."

"Go inside then" She smiles at him. "Goodnight Freddie."

"Goodnight my dearest Belle" and he leans down on her cheeks with a kiss.

She kind of expected that goodnight peck because he seems to be just like that to everyone. Oh well, better catch her sleep back.

*****

Freddie sat on the bed looking at the tiny room. He felt so bad for the dear girl who seemed to be sleeping in a closet. On the side of the wall hang a thick frame that held many little trinkets. He went up to inspect it as the moonlight shines bouncing back on the glass cover. The frame was divided with small partitions and in each differently sized portion is his little gifts to her.

There's the pin he got from Dallas that looked like a sheriff's badge. A necklace with multi colored beads they gave away in New Orleans. Cute hair-clip from Liverpool. A pocket mirror and wooden comb with lovely flower design from Tokyo. A shot glass from Munich. These miniature wooden clogs from Hague. Brooch with ribbons from Adelaide. Each item is marked with a date and place for reference.

Wow.. how very endearing of her. She kept all these little things I gave her at random.

He then walked to her clothes drawer just curious what's inside. He slid the top one open and his eyes widen in wonder at the very sheer fabric of her underwear sprawled on top of each other.

My, my, my.... do we have a vixen hiding in here.

He inspected one little panty in satin and lace almost too delicate to use. He can suddenly imagine her in those, very innocently lying in bed..

You better stop it! My God, you're such a dog! You've enough problems with your lovers to even think this of her.

He closed the drawer with reluctance but firmly. That he should not have opened it in the first place.

He sat back to bed and lied down. This time he should really sleep.