20. That Was Fun

Isabella was over the moon in her head thinking she's having a date with THE Freddie Mercury. I could take this little business talk anyway I want! Aren't I allowed to fantasies a little?! She pushes down warning thoughts she might have.

She's kept from her side of acquaintances who's she's been working for those last 17 months. She knows it will cause a flock of casual friends suddenly interested to hang out with her. As for herself, she can't believe her luck!

The first few times she's chanced upon him she was always so nervous her knees would buckle. But his friendly nature made her at ease enough to relax in his presence albeit little by little, the same goes for the rest of his band mates.

Despite her age, she learned to be polite and exceedingly professional. The convent was good on that bit of discipline. So she told herself time and again that she must never misunderstand Freddie's friendly nature to more than him being kind.

Tonight however is different. She wants to pretend even just a little that she's allowed to be friendly towards him. To forget he's her boss, to forget he's a Rockstar.

They reached the bar and right away Freddie orders "2 shots of vodka please and cosmopolitan for the lady." he winks. They walked across the dancefloor and to a booth secluded to the side. But of course a few acquaintances stopped Freddie for a chat before he'd expertly excuse himself tagging her along with him. 

Sitting beside each other he leans towards her ear "the music is loud in here doll, better lean closer so we could hear each other." He puts his arm around her and her smile freezes somehow. What about going friendly tonight and all that talk? Her inner self spoke to stop her from getting ideas.

She sips her cosmopolitan and smiles at him "This is really good." This is a pretend date so enjoy it as it is.

"Glad you like it." Freddie kept his arm on her shoulder. "So, what about your plans for the future?"

"There's not much plan at the moment, just trying to get along" she semi shouts.

"I see, what about school?"

"I'm not sure about University yet, but I'm planing to get more baking classes."

"That sounds nice. You're really good at baking, dear."

"Thank you, how about you? Any plans in the future?"

"We're going to release an album this year and go on tour after. Have you seen any of our shows?"

"I haven't had the chance, but always wanted to." Of course she won't say she doesn't have enough funds to cover for it not when she and her sister had been saving for her university.

"You should come on the next one! I'll let you know when, darling."

"Gheeze, thank you. Oh I think my glass is done."

"Aren't you a breezy thing, let's get you a new one!" He cooes. "Give us 2 martinis and whatever your house special is tonight." He orders to the waiter.

"Now now, going out without telling and with a lady at that. Come here you!" A mellow musical voice sounded from Freddie's side and he immediately stands with a wide grin and went cheek to cheek with his friend.

"Oh you're in town! It's nice to see you! Well, I've no time to go about with how busy I was and all that shit going on in my flat. Anyway, Peter this is my doll, Isabella." He motions towards her and she stands in return to shake Peter's hand.

"Ohh? Come here darling give me hug, this side of town we don't shake hands. We only shake other body 'extensions'. Peter Straker, lovely to meet you dear."

Freddie was laughing at Peter's playfulness with words. He wasn't sure Isabella got the picture but Peter looks to him and continued "Well, I'm off somewhere about to do someone. See you again, Melina." They went cheek to cheek one more time before Peter winks at Isabella and left mingling to yet another table.

Freddie sat Isabella again to the inside of the booth and rested his hand on top of hers. "Don't mind him dear, he's my good friend."

"Oh yes, he's ahh... very friendly." She was still trying to erase the mental picture that went to her head when the waiter arrives with their new batch of drinks.

"Here, let's toast. To new beginnings!"

"To new beginnings!" She clicked her glass to his before sipping her martini a little. "This is a bit stronger, I think."

"Is it, then just slowly doll. We don't want you splitting your pretty head with hangover later do we?" He chuckles to her.

3 drinks and she's as relax as she's ever been! She felt Freddie's arm on her waist "Do you wanna give the dancefloor a try, baby doll?"

She hesitated but he pulls her and already he was wiggling his hips as they walk to the middle. He was swinging her like crazy and she was laughing at how funny they must look. She's having the best time!

*****

Freddie tries to talk to Isabella in the car seat. "Darling, we're almost home we have to open your door. Come on, dear wake up.." she just groans at him. He fumbles in her bag and found a set of keys, goodness is it necessary for all these lock?

He instruct his driver to go along "Mike, go ahead dear. Please pick me up at 8:30 in the morning and if you would be so kind bring my overnight bag along. And perhaps throw in some of those Aspirins by my night stand. Thank you."

He carries Isabella to the front and fumbles with the keys before finally opening the bloody thing!

He brings her to the room and removes her shoes. He was just about to cover her with the bed sheet when she groans as if in pain. He immediately goes to her side stroking her hair out of her face. "My darling, what is it? Is there something that hurts?"

She rolls over to him and presses herself to his side her arm hugging him. He can feel the mounds of her breasts on his arm.

Shit! Bloody hell?!