84. Aftermath II

Isabella woke to the feeling of Freddie's lips softly brushing on hers. "Darling?" The top of his nose now gently nudging her, caressing her cheeks urging her to open her eyes. The hushed tone of wakefulness slowly sipping through her.

A smile formed on her lips, delighted and still very reluctant to relinquish the wondrous feeling of being awoken by her boyfriend's kiss. Oh that feeling of bliss and..

Ache! 

As soon as she tried to move her hips, everything felt sore all over causing her to barely stifle an unbecoming groan. Her eyes creased from how tight they're closed shut.

"Oh Sweetheart! I didn't mean to wake you..again.. I uh just want to know how you are?" Freddie's worried voice sounded just above her face accompanied by his nervous thumb caressing her cheek. "You've been asleep for awhile and I'm starting to worry." She slept like the dead which was bad enough only it wasn't just that. He saw a few blood stains diluted with cum all over the sheets that caused his heart to do an erratic dance in his chest. Surely it wasn't that bad, or is it?

Last night was passionate. Now though, he's passionately fearful. Afraid he had scared her the same way before when he got blind drunk and jealous and positively monstrous. That his rough love making had hurt her far too much to have been pleasurable for her.

For heaven's sake! Why couldn't she have just told him she got this wonderful 'for his eyes only' gift so he could have reacted in a more tone dry way? Oh forget it! He knew he would jump her no matter where or who they were with the first time he sees the tattoo! But he wasn't planning to have her end up this way.

The thought of her getting hurt by his roughness is beyond upsetting for him. It was supposed to be wonderful for her too. He should have controlled himself instead of letting it lay on his poor baby. Now how does he make up for his conduct last night? How would she ever want to have sex with him again?

'Rough' and her do not go together at all, and nothing is more simply put than that.

Except that very thing of contrasts excited him. The delicateness of her beckoned the rough male urges in him and even he couldn't control it. Most of the time he just wants to grab her and do all these sex on her so when he got his chance how could he not act on his feelings?

"Ooooo... um, I'm ok.. just a bit sore." Isabella winces as she tried to move her legs again to push herself up against the headboard.

"Darling, let me help you. Ohh, here baby just lean on me. There, much better?" Freddie sat upright and gently pulled Isabella to a sit with her back cushioned over his chest. His arms wrapped loosely around her waist. Observing how she will react with him.

She feels as if she had skinned her knees only this time it's on her lady parts and almost let out a whimper when her bottom landed  the mattress. It wasn't Freddie's fault but her own clumsiness and lack of motor skills to support her bum from the impact of sitting upright.

The soreness reminded her of last night's uhm 'activities' and was suddenly extremely shy around Freddie. She almost wanted to hide under the sheets for acting so wild and seductive! Who does she think she was a sexy siren beckoning the king of the seas? She almost smiled, only her body won't let her do anything except wince and accept that however last night came about it was because she willed it. Freddie was the victim in all honesty.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry.. your, oh baby, I didn't mean to be such an animal last night. All the waiting and that surprise you had there on your skin just ignited this brute in me! Don't hate me, please." He burst out unable to take anymore her lukewarm reception of him. He moved to so see her face wanting and waiting for her to snap at him for his actions last night than be treated distantly. Coldly.