9. Breakfast for Two

She knows she can't hide in her room come daylight. It's better if she gets up and face her crime! Lord, why must she be so weak? Why can't she just keep her lips to herself?

Isabella reluctantly went about the room preparing her things so she could get ready fast. Trying to not wake him up, she tip toes to the bathroom and went about her routine.

Done in 10mins, she went back to her room exerting every effort not to look at Freddie so she won't get distracted like he manages to always do. He just has that effect on her and frankly speaking to most everybody too.

Plaid black and white top paired with an ill fitting denim pants and her white sneakers, she's as ready as she think she could get to face him.

Here goes..

On the living room, Freddie starts to stir. He opened one eye and saw Isabella going about the kitchen. "Good morning, Belle" he greeted as he stood up stretching.

At that moment she turns towards his direction with a calculated ready smile, only she wasn't ready to glimpse the hair sticking out from his lower belly while the shirt hiked up.

Oh dear! Isabella peeled her eyes instantly hoping he didn't notice. Enough! She scolded herself. Give the man a break, will you?!

Deciding to keep facing the pan instead, she greets him back from over her shoulder. "Good morning Freddie!" You're too chirpy, dial it down and stop it with the nervous-face-splitting grin! she coached herself.

Thankfully, Freddie disturbed her internal monologue. "What are you cooking? Can I help?"

She shook her head "Oh I'm ok, you're my guest so please just sit still."

"May I use the bathroom, then?" He smiles with his lips closed, revealing his dimple.

"Please do! The eggs will be done in a bit."

She feels better now that he isn't acting awkward like she feared. You know what? He's used to people adoring him so don't be silly thinking he'll ever be affected by you. She almost burned the bacon before she could shake herself to flip it.

The table is set with Freddie sitting back down all fresh from his shower. "That smells delicious!"

"Thanks! Please help yourself. It's the first time in months I have someone eat with me for breakfast."

Freddie hesitated before asking, "Dear, don't you have other relatives to stay with you? Or a boyfriend to keep you company?" He teased just so the conversation will keep light.

"The sisters in the convent are the nearest to a family I have now. But they can't come stay with me here and I don't want to break my promise to my sister Elizabeth."

"Uhmm, you were brought up in a convent? Like as a boarding school, you mean?"

"Well, our parents died when we were young and the nuns had no information on our relatives. Our mom used to work there as an accountant. They decided to take us raising us along with the other orphans. I suppose it was really like boarding school." Her thoughts going back to her childhood.

"And how about your boyfriend then? You're of age, why not?"

"Ohhh, that.. I don't have one."

"Hmm, a girlfriend maybe?"

She chuckled softly "I don't have one either. Never had one of either." She motioned to pour him some tea.

"Yes please. I see, I mean don't get me wrong dear but are you planning to be a nun or something?" Almost finished with his eggs and bacon now.

"No silly! I'm just..." She looked down smiling thinking to herself "taking my time I guess.."

He always try not to stare at her too long but now he can't seem to help it! Her eyes are big and doe looking but one of those pairs which seem to always look happy at even the slightest smile.

She has a sweetheart face with slight plump cheeks giving her a more youthful aura. Two dimples to frame the cheeks and a sexy, slender, smooth neck.

Her lips are small with a little fullness at the bottom. I wonder how those lips could stretch?"

He coughed on his tea almost spilling it alarmed at his thoughts utterly unprovoked!

"Oh no, are you ok? Let me help you" she was about to wipe his pants before he stood up and took the napkin from her.

"Sorry, it was hot.. uhhh, the,the, tea! Tea was hot! I'll just fix myself in the toilet."

"I'll go clear the table then if it's alright?"

"Oh, thank you. Let me help you as soon as I'm done with myself - my spill! On myself, that is."

"Don't worry, I got this... Please take your time."

Freddie scurries to the toilet and locks it. "Damn it! Now I have to fix this!" By this, it was far from the patch which clearly is going to soil his satin pants.

Well, this hard on needs to go away fast! He pulls it out and jerks off at a tempo so fast it was no wonder he's so magical with his hands. Ughhh.. will you suck me good with those cherry lips? I want to see you lick me up and down baby doll.. and suck me up hard!...ughh!!

He got out as soon as he's finished leaving no mark to reveal his little episode.

"Freddie you took awhile, are you ok?"

"Hmmm? Oh yes, I was trying to remove the stain but I don't think it's any use. Anyway it's no biggie." Yes it was a BIGGIE before you jerked off!

"Oh my God, stop it now!" Freddie realized too late that he said that out loud until he noticed Isabella looking at him with her head tilt to the side, puzzled. "I uh, I just remembered something. Umm, don't mind me!" You better stop now or I fucking swear he chides to himself. 

"Well, uhmm I have to go now to the library. I work there part time and my shift starts at 9:00. Would you want to head out together or will someone pick you up?"

"Actually, I need to be at the studio. I'll take the cab, please let me drop you off at the library darling."

"I'm ok but thank you, I have time to take the train."

"I insist! Please Belle, dearie."

"Hmm.. I guess that would be the most practical.. ok, you win." She beams at him.

Freddie puts his sunglasses on and smiles back at Isabella as they head out. I like the sound of that.