77. Hyde Park Live

As soon as Freddie left, she felt warmth oozing from her center.

Her hand flew to her cheeks, trying to calm herself from that entire self awakening episode. Oh my golly!! How can she be so fired up without Freddie doing anything?!

This time it's just really all her! And that ridiculous body hugging thing on him!

He was just standing, being his adorable self and she almost jumped his bones!

Okey not right away but she was a slow burn; the tension in her was threatening to explode making her act like a raving pervert!

Oh poor Freddie, she can't imagine how harassed he must be with mere minutes to spare before the show.

I told him to try and go easy on the sexy, look at what he made me do?! She sighed.

Isabella had to rush to the toilet and check herself, well aware of how uncomfortably soaked her underwear had turn to. What is wrong with her?

Great.

This is bloody embarrassing! Last time she checked it was Freddie who was on the naughty list and now what! Oh how have the tables turned!

Feeling tensed she frantically looked in her bag and almost shouted with happiness when she fished out a period pad. It's good she keeps one in her purse for when 'emergency' happens. Never in her life would she imagine she'll ever need one for this kind of 'emergency'! But life has been introducing her to some very uncharted territories and she tries to just roll with the punches.

In the toilet, all she can think of is Freddie out there strutting his stuff and she's waisting precious minutes because of her little skit. She can't wait to see him do it live  and shout along with thousands of others to cheer them on. The music was blaring through the walls, her skin getting goosebumps just knowing the boys are out there killing it.

Her excitement was unbearable as she run to the side of the stage to see Queen do their thing, backpack secured by her hands on each strap. The side of the stage was full of everything - rigs, equipment, fan, roadies - name it. But she was able to squeeze herself  through enough opening to see them on stage.

And there he was, in the middle of thundering sounds of Queen, Freddie powerfully and masterfully hyping the crowd! Leading them minute per minute to the world of rock and roll! Her eyes turned to stars along with everyone else's, all of them hooked by the power only Freddie wields.

But a group of fans swarm in blocking Isabella's view. She tried to fight for her spot but was thoroughly unsuccessfully, pushed to the far end and completely blocked from view.

Craning his neck, Freddie couldn't see where Isabella stood.

Damn it! Where is she?!

He looked at every freaking side of the stage but he couldn't see his girl!

My God, has she left?! Fuck!

Freddie started throwing smoke bombs left and right, refusing to sing until he see her in sight! Brian's guitar cry to the speakers with Roger's drumming getting amplified by John's Bass as they paddle through 'Ogre Battle'.

He removes his boiler suit, 7 minutes into the set hoping the white jumpsuit will call Isabella to view.

His singing was a bit shaken from frustration and nerves. Why the fuck would she leave?!

"FREDDIEEE!! What are you doing?"

Brian leans a bit closer whisper shouting at Freddie while the smoke covers them from the crowd.