With Your Legs Wrapped Around His Waist...

Steve Rogers

You are crying tears of joy! He's finally home again, and you couldn't resist the urge to launch yourself at him the first chance you could. Missions are something he went on regularly, and it always tore you up inside at the thought that he would one day never come home. It was one of the worst feelings, but here he was, dirty and alive, and you couldn't have been happier.

Tony Stark

With your legs around his waist, there wasn't anything else he had in mind if we're honest here. You were fully aware of it and initiated the interaction, to begin with. His hands were firm on your thighs and the kissing lit a fire inside of you that only he could douse. And he did, a few times that night.

Bruce Banner

You were elated! He had been fighting that much was clear from his dirty face and disheveled hair, but he was finally home. You had been healing from a sprained ankle, but that didn't stop you from throwing yourself at him. You nearly knocked the poor man to the ground, but with a worried laugh, you two spent the night happily enjoying one another again.

Thor Odinson

You were laughing and nearly in tears from his impression of various leaders he impersonated. Your laughing stopped when he grabbed you up in his arms, resulting in your legs and arms latching onto his body for support. Taking deep calming breaths, was hard when he was this close to you, and before long, you two were lost in one another.

Loki Laufeyson

With your legs around his waist, and a smirk tugging at your lips told Loki everything he needed to know. You were surprised that he was able to hold your weight but often reminded you that he was far stronger than he looked, not without a nip on the ear as he said it. His kisses were firm and needy, while his hands held a firm grip on your rear all the while, leading you towards the bed.

Clint Barton

You were the one who had been away, out on a mission with Steve and Natasha for what felt like forever. The moment you made it back home, you went searching for Clint. When you spotted him standing in the kitchen at the counter, you called out to him before jumping into his arms, much like a spider monkey. A list of curses fell from his mouth as he caught you before a million questions of worry replaced them. You two spent so much of that night talking that you hardly slept just enjoying one another's company again.

James "Bucky" Barnes

He was surprised and confused at first, but then it became something you did to tease him. Did it work? Of course, and sometimes the morning would reveal the light bruising to remind you. His hands were so drastically different holding your rear, and the kisses he placed on your neck as he pinned you against the wall made your mind melt. He loved you in a way that only he could.

Sam Wilson

You loved to kiss him over and over again until he got the hint. It never did take him long to catch onto what you wanted, and he would happily oblige. He held onto your thighs nice a tight to make sure you didn't slip or fall from his arms all the while, leading you to the bed. With a gentle flop of your body onto the bed, he would spend as much time as he needed to, to make sure you knew you were his and visa versa.